Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-11.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by speed kills (Post 2838765)

really nice ones!

minus the number plate, the second picture is wallpaper material! loved the stance! :thumbs up

Another Polo from Cochin. This time a TDI.

saw the first car in this thread on the BETL this morning.
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-_mg_6989.jpg

looks nice with the butterfly lights at the rear. and yes, it's RED in colour :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigdaddy (Post 2832535)
Modified i20:
Customs body kit, vertical doors, yokohama 15" S drive+ HRS alloys

Send this to - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...-mod-jobs.html

And lock the thread so it can't get out :eek: Ok, maybe take the wheels off first :D

hey guys.
just came across this fantastic piece of work.

Indian tuner creates the 'Moon Rover' Evoque - Photos

couldn't actually decide whether to start this in wacky mod jobs (for the plain reason that this originally was a safari) or in good mod jobs (for the quality of work and amount of time that the tuner has spent on it)

PS: mods, please put the thread under concerned topic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aashishbc (Post 2846781)
hey guys.

couldn't actually decide whether to start this in wacky mod jobs (for the plain reason that this originally was a safari) or in good mod jobs (for the quality of work and amount of time that the tuner has spent on it)

PS: mods, please put the thread under concerned topic.

this is really a good mod job only the name moon rover sounds tacky

Quote:

Originally Posted by aashishbc (Post 2846781)
hey guys.

Be warned, some comments on this page are real nasty.

Spotted this beast somewhere in the bylanes of Frazer Town yesterday

spotted this while waiting at the signal on OMR yesterday. gave me goose bumps :D
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-_mg_7040.jpg

^^Seems a little confuse to me, with that snorkel and protective front bumper in place it seems ready for some serious offroading but I am sure those road biased tyres and ground clearance, lack of it, will ensure that it should not go anywhere near even a small ditch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BANDHAV (Post 2848562)
^^Seems a little confuse to me, with that snorkel and protective front bumper in place it seems ready for some serious offroading but I am sure those road biased tyres and ground clearance, lack of it, will ensure that it should not go anywhere near even a small ditch.

maybe when he goes OTR he changes the tyres and uses these for regular use? plausible?

^^Possible very much possible, provided the owner also got a instant lift kit which can given enough clearance for MT or even AT tyres, because with current setup it can't take any except from the current sort of shoes its running on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BANDHAV (Post 2848642)
^^Possible very much possible, provided the owner also got a instant lift kit which can given enough clearance for MT or even AT tyres, because with current setup it can't take any except from the current sort of shoes its running on.

maybe the only off-roading it does is on potholes on Bangalore roads, the bullbar for the traffic and the the snorkel is for the rainy season, but overall the mod looks nice :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK (Post 2848373)
spotted this while waiting at the signal on OMR yesterday. gave me goose bumps :D
Attachment 960641

placement of hella (the square one) is another odd thing for an "off road" vehicle like this.. :D

It appears to be a 2WD vehicle. It is not going offroad anywhere. But very nicely done, a SWB with Mahindra maxx hood/grill and door?