Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-9.html)

Pics of a decently modified Polo 1.6 spotted in Cochin by a cousin.

Not a fan of the HAM antennae though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BANDHAV (Post 2824519)
Spotted this bling bling Accord in my office's building complex, though would have liked it even better if it were a 3.5 but it was routine 2.4.

The car also has a nice big tablet mounted on the front screen in addition to retro fitted touch screen music system.

That is my friends car.

This is what he had before:D

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-246539_195532400574351_164062857_n.jpg

^^A muscular looking tall sardar?

Have spotted this Scorpio in my locality earlier but failed to click any picture, I am not sure what it is a Getaway with chopped tail or a modded Scorpio, anyway it looked good.

101% Getaway with chopped overhang.

Thanks! Im just in love with this thread, some of the mod jobs are just awesome! Hope to see em more!

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosh_aveo1.4 (Post 2828197)
Is that DN's Porsche and Audi A7 there on the left? The alloys look lovely on the blue Laura on the right.

Yes, there is only one red 997 Carrera Cabriolet in the state. Happily, its now KL regd :)

OT: Yes, that Laura, in effect shook me to my core, when I first saw it. I was of a firm decision to replace my Laura 1.9 PD with a Cruze, then this came by!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2828704)
Yes, there is only one red 997 Carrera Cabriolet in the state. Happily, its now KL regd :)

OT: Yes, that Laura, in effect shook me to my core, when I first saw it. I was of a firm decision to replace my Laura 1.9 PD with a Cruze, then this came by!

Man that Laura looks sweet.

I think it would look fantastic in white, but the blue isn't too bad either. A perfect mod job if I've ever seen one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher

Man this Laura looks insane! Never thought Skoda cars could look so good!

The color makes it stand out. Have to see it in person to see its beauty. I have seen this couple of times and it's got a sweet exhaust note.

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveen.raju (Post 2832027)
The color makes it stand out. Have to see it in person to see its beauty. I have seen this couple of times and it's got a sweet exhaust note.

Naveen, please post pics of your Swift. You've modded your car so neatly & tastefully.

- Jose

Quote:

Originally Posted by josejoseph (Post 2832243)
Naveen, please post pics of your Swift. You've modded your car so neatly & tastefully.

- Jose

Thanks dude. Here are few pics of my ride. Not an extensive mod job, just a couple of small mods to keep it simple.

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveen.raju (Post 2832364)
Thanks dude. Here are few pics of my ride. Not an extensive mod job, just a couple of small mods to keep it simple.

Would you mind sharing the damages to the pocket ? Cost per each mod.

Quote:

Originally Posted by F150 (Post 2832380)
Would you mind sharing the damages to the pocket ? Cost per each mod.

Projector Headlights - 15.5k
Auto Gauge 4300k HID's - 7k
Mesh grill - 1.2k
Side Skirts - 7k
DRLs - think it was around 300 or 500
LLumar Sunfilms - 5k including windshield (Now removed :Frustrati)
15" Stamford Alloys - 17k
Yokohama S Drives 205/50/R15 - 16k
LED side blinkers and rear parking light - 500
ICE (Pioneer-DEH-6250BT, Sony Xplod Amp, Pioneer front speakers, JBL rear Speakers, JBL Bass Tube) - 18k (Approx price since used the amp and bass tube from my old car)

A small video of the projector lights

Swift Projector Light - YouTube

Modified i20:
Customs body kit, vertical doors, yokohama 15" S drive+ HRS alloys

@ Naveen: those lights sure look powerful. Any trouble with our friendly neighborhood cops?

@bigdaddy: looks to be a clean and well executed job and i have always maintained to each his own but somehow the front end ruined it for me. Sort of took the sleekness out of the i20 and made it chunkier. But really cool wheels :D