Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india.html)

So, there's the weird and wacky mods thread. But how do we honour and appreciate the cars (not necessarily our own) which have been mod'ed tastefully.

So, here goes.

Saw this Chevrolet Cruze parked at Chevrolet A.S.S.

Very beautiful HLs

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-wp_000145.jpg

A nice glossy touch to the roof; for a moment I thought it was a panoromic sun-roof!

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-wp_000147.jpg

Personally, I could have done with a lesser chrome but looks fine

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-wp_000150.jpg

Smoking hot alloys

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-wp_000146.jpg

Liked the wheels, the blacked out roof & the headlamps but the hood scoop and the front look W&W IMHO!

the wheels kinda look small for that wheel arch. what are they, 15 inchers?

also, is the car actually red and your Mango screwed up the colour? :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ripper (Post 2715931)
front look W&W IMHO!

Totally agree; chrome isn't going with the overall look.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK (Post 2715940)
the wheels kinda look small for that wheel arch. what are they, 15 inchers?

also, is the car actually red and your Mango screwed up the colour? :D

No clue about the size but yea, the car is red. And HEY! No comments on Mango :D

this is one of the best mods i've seen on a old generation Lancer :thumbs up

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-photo-feb-04-6-07-47-pm.jpg

reminds me very much of the Evo IX i had modded for NFS:MW :D

Lancer looks simple and elegant yet sporty. Cruze looks hot, but it could do with bigger wheels and also black paint on the front bumper doesn't look good. Love those Audi-ish headlamps.

I still Love the OE Lancer SFXi factory looks. It was the best combination of style, elegance, sportiness (Now only if that car had a more powerful engine...)

Quote:

Originally Posted by libranof1987 (Post 2715920)

Saw this Chevrolet Cruze parked at Chevrolet A.S.S.

Is the Cruze KL registered? I've seen this car in Koramangala Forum mall MLCP a couple of weeks back.

A really neat modded Nano, that is minus that aerial.

Found these on a public page in Fb and hence not covering the plates.

Not sure if this qualifies here.

@mods pls delete it if you find its inappropriate.

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-1.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-2.jpg

Though I always wished for a thread on this line but never went ahead and created one.

Now while its already here I am not sure that I like it or not as the very first page doesn't look promising.

Cruz in the very first page is not doing it for me, the front end it too busy.

That Nano with debadging and those body colored eyelids is looking pregnant to me.

The superb looking R219 CLS which in stock conditions look smoking hot, here with all add ons looking a bit over the top.

Anyway hope the proceedings now on will be better and we will get to see some really good cars.

Full marks to that Lancer though.

@libranof1987
Today morning I saw a matte finish black Optra. It was looking gorgeous and I was thinking, why don't we have a thread on team-bhp to appreciate these mods. Now that you have started it :thumbs up, will try to capture the Optra as well as other deserving candidates.

How about this ol' girl? :D

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-lancer.jpg

Nice thread. That said I agree with BANDHAV. The Cruze doesn't cut it, but the Lancer does.

And there are many cars in other threads including the W&W which can find place here.

Starting with this adorable M800. God I love it. http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...ml#post2629959

Quote:

Originally Posted by dipen (Post 2716162)
I still Love the OE Lancer SFXi factory looks. It was the best combination of style, elegance, sportiness (Now only if that car had a more powerful engine...)

The original Lancer design happens to be one the most timeless designs I have ever seen. Just for that, the Lancer should be exempt from this thread, else most entries would be for that car!

If that car were to be launched today, it would still look perfectly appropriate.

The designer deserves a bronze statue on some famous tourist trail!