Team-BHP - More Smile With Full Free Flow From Automech
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   More Smile With Full Free Flow From Automech (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/11964-more-smile-full-free-flow-automech.html)

Dear All,

So finally My 95 Esteem with LPG+K & N Replacement filter+NGK iridium is having free flow from automech.

Its being very good experience making changes this way...especially technically tested & proven ones......I decided to change entire exhaust system as I found that if we miss anything like rear muffler then its still restricting flow of exhuast.

Following are my observatoins after installing complete free flow

Car runs with very good acceleration even in lpg.Slight pain in first gear up to certain rpm(I dont have rpm meter) but afterwards with upward gear & high rpm car acceleration is very very good.Its much better then earlier.A definite increse in power.

Initially after installing free flow....car was having more vibrations at idle rpm....more exhaust sound....but after running it for 3 days....it runs much much smoother with very least sound as per my liking.This might be because of carbon deposition on exhaust pipes....headers...& so on...I have retuned my carburetor...air fuel mixture was lean....now its perfect.....

My gas mileage improved slightly....however full tank checking not yet done but with 35Kg of gas....its still runnning at 430Km....in city driving without ac & highway.So getting 12kmpl with very good power.Put it in figures....I got an increament of 1 kmpl....i.e.10% gain in mileage.......thats very good & I m very happy with it.

Excellent power felt with petrol mode....it just really fly....overtaking is so fun with free flow boosted power....very enjoyable city driving....no mileage checking done on petrol...will post once checked.

I m so much thankful to all who contributing technically to Team Bhp by sharing their valuable experiences.

Enjoy.........

Thanks to Ajay & vivek.Both very cooperative.

it mayb an honest experience, but u sound like ur an automech salesman. and i dont have nething against them..

~cheers
-Ash

Quote:

Originally Posted by buzzin_hornets
it mayb an honest experience, but u sound like ur an automech salesman. and i dont have nething against them..

~cheers
-Ash

Dear Buzzing Hornet,

I think its not wrong to praise some one who does good job.These are my own personal experiances & the way my car performing now....I must pass on some credit to them.Nothing else.

Anyway my point is that even with lpg as fuel u can have better performance,better mileage.....& we all know its costing Rs26.20 per Kg compared to petrol which is almost double.

Enjoy.............

Quote:

Originally Posted by finetuning
Dear Buzzing Hornet,

I think its not wrong to praise some one who does good job.These are my own personal experiances & the way my car performing now....I must pass on some credit to them.Nothing else.

Anyway my point is that even with lpg as fuel u can have better performance,better mileage.....& we all know its costing Rs26.20 per Kg compared to petrol which is almost double.

Enjoy.............

u make a fine point but buzzin_hornets means to say there are other ppl too who do as fine a job......but anyways automech did good to live up to their name.....i am happy with VIPER's exhaust though.....on my esteem!
refer other thread for details

dude you know what, if you are actually staying in mumai then you have made the biggest mistake in your life by getting the exhaust changed. I have a totally modded ford ikon 1.6 and kept a system fromautomech as well. the exhaust was actually great but the cops just wont let you be. i just got my tailpipe changed after paying the cops over 1500 bucks in just one week. you'll know what I'm talking about if you do stay townside.but its a good boost to the performance....cheers!!!!!

[quote=le_doctor]
Quote:

Originally Posted by le_doctor
dude you know what, if you are actually staying in mumbai then you have made the biggest mistake in your life by getting the exhaust changed. I have a totally modded ford ikon 1.6 and kept a system fromautomech as well. the exhaust was actually great but the cops just wont let you be. i just got my tailpipe changed after paying the cops over 1500 bucks in just one week. you'll know what I'm talking about if you do stay townside.but its a good boost to the performance....cheers!!!!!

Dear,
My exhaust sound is so muted that there is no question of even noticing it in city traffic.To make the exhaust sound totally mute was my first requirement.However it not like earlier....i can hear difference but not at all too loud for penalty.