Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th February 2011, 12:20   #16
BANNED

Re: Sunroof for Baleno

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche View Post
Webasto are the only decent ones around, atleast they cover leakages and all under the two year warranty so its a pretty fair deal.

The outer sliding one Skyslider 300 Classic large is the most economical option (which we just fitted in impact's corolla). and yes the shade has to be manually used not just in this one but also in the top of the line sunroofs, its only the glass thats automatic, the rolling/sliding shades are always manual.

Arush
Hey arush, i own a swift Dzire and i am very much interested in getting a sunroof for it.
As you said earlier, the h300 is the best choice. I saw the sunroof but it does not open fully. Am i right? Manual or automatic is not an issue for me, all i want is an economical sunroof which opens fully, and does not cause any problems such as leaking, rattling etc.
What do you suggest?
Old 27th February 2011, 16:41   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMehta View Post
I own a swift Dzire and i am very much interested in getting a sunroof for it.
As you said earlier, the h300 is the best choice. I saw the sunroof but it does not open fully. Am i right? Manual or automatic is not an issue for me, all i want is an economical sunroof which opens fully, and does not cause any problems such as leaking, rattling etc.
What do you suggest?
IMO, If a sunroof is fitted aftermarket the problems you mentioned come along. That said, if you do not want to face such problems the best solution is going for a professional installation which will cost more but has less chances of going kaput.

Our Indian climes don't suit the sunroof, still if it is necessary go for a high quality installation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMehta View Post
Thats what i said zapper. Webasto 'IS' a professional installation company which provide 2 years warranty. And h300 is one of the models of the sunroofs they provide.
You mentioned that you were thinking of going for the economical one that is why i recommended a professional installation.

Last edited by Zappex : 27th February 2011 at 17:25.
Old 27th February 2011, 17:19   #18
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappex View Post
IMO, If a sunroof is fitted aftermarket the problems you mentioned come along. That said, if you do not want to face such problems the best solution is going for a professional installation which will cost more but has less chances of going kaput.

Our Indian climes don't suit the sunroof, still if it is necessary go for a high quality installation.
Thats what i said zapper. Webasto 'IS' a professional installation company which provide 2 years warranty. And h300 is one of the models of the sunroofs they provide.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks