Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd September 2014, 14:15   #391
BHPian

Re: Racedynamics: DieselTronic Tuning Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjun Reddy View Post
Chitta,RD Dieseltronics is plug and play. It Truely is a magic box. The performance you get is surreal. I am onto something with RD shortly for my Neo Elantra. Watch this space guys. Right Karthik?

Sent from my iPhone using Team-BHP
Any contact for dual channel dieseltronic box for ertiga in Nagpur, I am interested buying.
Old 4th September 2014, 13:14   #392
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailashnj View Post
Any contact for dual channel dieseltronic box for ertiga in Nagpur, I am interested buying.

Pls contact RD on 08040929292 and they will be able to help you with the Nagpur contact.

Sent from my iPhone using Team-BHP
Arjun Reddy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th September 2014, 11:41   #393
BHPian

Hey I wanted to get this installed in my vento are there any bhpians that have it on their vento ? If so could they share their experiences please. Thanks
Old 5th September 2014, 16:27   #394
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrariwell View Post
Hey I wanted to get this installed in my vento are there any bhpians that have it on their vento ? If so could they share their experiences please. Thanks
I have a RaceDynamics DieselTronic box installed in my 2013 Vento 1.6TDI. The difference is quite marginal. I have already posted my thoughts earlier in this thread.

To sum it off in one line: Its the best 20k Ive spent on my car.
Old 5th September 2014, 16:40   #395
BHPian

Is the tuning box available for the new city , i-DTEC?
Old 5th September 2014, 22:59   #396
BANNED

Though I haven't read this thread fully.

I have a basic doubt on this RD box.

I want to try one for temporary purpose to get a feel of it and what it does to the drive.

Will there be error codes when I add this and while going back to stock setup?

Anurag.
Old 6th September 2014, 00:14   #397
MAS
Senior - BHPian

Guys,

I recently purchased a new Dieseltronics tunning box from Race Dynamics through Ignite (Raghav). Raghav had clearly mentioned that this was for the New Fiesta with 1.5 L TDCi engine. The box sent to Ignite was for 1.4L TDCi engine (as mentioned on the sticker on the box). Raghav called Race Dynamics in Bangalore and to our surprise, they mentioned that the tuning box is the same for both the engines as the ECU is the same, only difference is that the New Fiesta has a bigger engine.

I had the Fusion with the 1.4 L TDCi engine and that engine had a completely different character. The 1.5 L TDCi is much more superior in terms of refinement and feels completely different.

I am yet to install the chip on my car (as Raghav is tied up with the Porsche workshop). Any inputs from the gurus here are welcome.

I have PMed Race Dynamics but did not get a reply yet, hence posted my query here
Old 12th September 2014, 06:13   #398
BHPian

Can anyone share experiences with the RD Offroad for thr Thar? Does the mode "Crawler" actually have the Thar crawling up & down inclines?

Hey RD, how is this achieved without changing gear ratios?

Cheers,
Old 14th September 2014, 14:37   #399

Hello BHPians, would be great to hear from anyones experience of dieseltronics on Xylo or if anyone could advice, would be thankful.

Trying to see if there is anyway i could optimize fuel consumption by having this installed. Would be great to know of any side affects or ill effects of the same.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Deepak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgr8ctzn View Post
Hello BHPians,

Does anyone have experience with Dieseltronics on a Xylo? If so, please do share.

Even otherwise, if anyone who knows if this would be of some help, that would be great.

My requirement:

- I am a easy and steady driver both on highways and in City(bangalore)
- I want to increase mileage if i can

Presently my city mileage is about 10-11kmpl. Highway mileage is usually 14-15kmpl. Both with AC on(as i am on A/C most times).

My vehicle is E8, 2009 Sept model. Vehicle has run about 70k.

Any help with inputs would be of immense value to optimize fuel consumption.

Regards,
Deepak
Old 15th September 2014, 20:33   #400
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketscience View Post
Is the tuning box available for the new city , i-DTEC?
Today I visited Club Saturn, Kottayam to get Maxpider Kagu 3D mats installed in my City. Unfortunately the stocks had exhausted and Govind has promptly placed an order for the Beige mats. Hope to get it in a couple of days.

While I was there, I enquired about the RD box for the 2014 city and I was told that these boxes have not started reaching dealers.
Old 15th September 2014, 20:40   #401
BHPian

H
Quote:
Originally Posted by anilagdr View Post
Today I visited Club Saturn, Kottayam to get Maxpider Kagu 3D mats installed in my City. Unfortunately the stocks had exhausted and Govind has promptly placed an order for the Beige mats. Hope to get it in a couple of days.

While I was there, I enquired about the RD box for the 2014 city and I was told that these boxes have not started reaching dealers.
I think they are facing some major troubles in making the tuning boxes for Honda I-Dtec or maybe there is little scope for tuning in this engine.

Since the same i-DTEC engine was used in Amaze too and as far as i know there are no tuning boxes for that either, we should not expect tuning boxes for the city anytime soon.

Last edited by Rocketscience : 15th September 2014 at 20:42.
Old 16th September 2014, 22:38   #402
Senior - BHPian

Any RD boxes for Grand i 10/ Xcent out yet ?.
Old 18th September 2014, 01:45   #403
BHPian

I have the rd dieseltronic box on my 320d and i love it! Gained about 35 whp from stock! I wanted to get it on my fortuner automatic also. Anyone have any issues. I heard toyota cars and rd dieseltronic dont go too well.
Old 27th September 2014, 01:25   #404
Senior - BHPian

I have taken delivery of my Cruze AT this week and I already have a Single channel box for my Swift. Does it make sense to get the box remapped for the Cruze and change the connectors (my dealer is asking for 3500 for the same) or is it worth going for the dual channel box for the Cruze????
My dealer says the Auto Cruze has a problem with the dual channel box. I am confused!
Old 27th September 2014, 06:44   #405
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankmehta View Post
I have taken delivery of my Cruze AT this week and I already have a Single channel box for my Swift. Does it make sense to get the box remapped for the Cruze and change the connectors (my dealer is asking for 3500 for the same)
Isn't it worth to go on for a new RD box that is specific to Cruze? Let the one on the swift be on it.

Anurag.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks