Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th April 2006, 11:11   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthik247
Resale!?? Dude first of all why would u spend money on a car ur plannin to sell so quickly? The colour choice is upto u, u can decide which colour u want.

Yea Autopsyche's stuff might be expensive, but its got the best quality, finish and the look thats no where elz in India. U really shuld check out all his designs to understand what i mean...
not planning sale car so quickly but by revoming the original paint the resale value become too low as i have too see future of my car too
Old 7th April 2006, 11:35   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravity_sucks
not planning sale car so quickly but by revoming the original paint the resale value become too low as i have too see future of my car too
You can always keep the car in black itself. Repaint isn't necessary at all unless u want it.

The car is good, just that u shouldn't have made it BMWish. You used iron!? These bumpers won't be crumble-on-impact stuff so won't it affect ur cars safety. They would add a lot of weight too..Anyway, ur car, ur works...

ScarySkulls, Even tho this may stand out in a crowd, i still doubt how many people are really gonna look at this and think its a Beemer.

Last edited by karthik247 : 7th April 2006 at 11:40.
Old 7th April 2006, 11:38   #48
BHPian

Quote:
You can always keep the car in black itself. Repaint isn't necessary at all unless u want it.
okie dude tell me autopsyche deal in iron bumpers also
Old 7th April 2006, 11:43   #49
BHPian

Quote:

The car is good, just that u shouldn't have made it BMWish. You used iron!? These bumpers won't be crumble-on-impact stuff so won't it affect ur cars safety. They would add a lot of weight too..Anyway, ur car, ur works...
jJust a case of personal preferences.

Anyways. You enjoy your ride mate.
Old 7th April 2006, 11:58   #50
BHPian

talking about weight all car is made of iron.......and making them of iron is the reason my friend modified his accent with fibre bumpers...............he is just going 60-80km/hr suddenly a dog just hits the bumper....and ..a big piece of bumper broken out....................
Old 7th April 2006, 12:24   #51
BHPian

man why did u put BMW in front when it is written accent crdi at the back . u got half of the car from BMW and the other half from HYUNDAI
Old 7th April 2006, 12:26   #52
BANNED

hey gravity... saw the pics o ur ride.. not much to my taste,, performance is more imp to me.. btw when u put up ur pics on the forum and ask for an opinion.. expect **** along with roses.. some will like it some wont.. so dont take anythin too personal.. all the best
Old 7th April 2006, 12:46   #53
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravity_sucks
Hey guys i'm new to this community tell me how cars look like's and what things are need to be added.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/iipcache/26668.jpg

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/iipcache/26669.jpg

You are lucky u got so much money to blow up .
Old 7th April 2006, 12:49   #54
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeckozzy
hey gravity... saw the pics o ur ride.. not much to my taste,, performance is more imp to me.. btw when u put up ur pics on the forum and ask for an opinion.. expect **** along with roses.. some will like it some wont.. so dont take anythin too personal.. all the best

Very rightly put.
Old 7th April 2006, 13:33   #55
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by garvit2002
man why did u put BMW in front when it is written accent crdi at the back . u got half of the car from BMW and the other half from HYUNDAI
plz read the whole thead carefully.................then post..........i mentioned it already that these are old pics, i already remove crdi...accent signs
Old 7th April 2006, 16:29   #56
BHPian

Dude, I do not want to make another comment about your car, But appreciate your patience and attitute,

Take a chill pill.... guys here knows most of the stuff about cars and they will help you if you have an issue. Take some time to go thru the threads and see the number of issues that has been resolved, I had mine resolved to start with.... You can take all the comments as 'constructive feedback'
Old 7th April 2006, 16:55   #57
Senior - BHPian

If Chris Bangle would have seen this he would have jumped

Dude my honest suggestions take a look at this and learn something please!
Old 7th April 2006, 18:31   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA
If Chris Bangle would have seen this he would have jumped

Dude my honest suggestions take a look at this and learn something please!
dude everyone has diff. tastes and preferences....so pls think and then post!!!
Old 7th April 2006, 18:35   #59
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shin
dude everyone has diff. tastes and preferences....so pls think and then post!!!
No offence to anyone..Everyone has their own tastes, ideas, preferences etc..so ur car, u get it the way u want it.

You post ur car's pix here, don't think u'll only be gettin compliments cuz u'll get a lot more than that.
Old 7th April 2006, 18:36   #60

Quote:
See if u need the BMW look then its fine, cuz u've done it. But what i don't understand is, u said u need a 'different' look, which means thats not there anywhere elz..and still u went the BMW way.
u don't see beamer in every nook and corner of the city....so he made it look diff frm the other cars arnd....whats the fuss abt it...i still cant understand!!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks