Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd June 2012, 18:23   #16
BHPian

Re: Heavily modified Skoda Octavia vRS - Fuel for Petrol Heads

I just couldn't take my eyes off from Alloys.
ICE setup looks gorgeous, i can imagine the sound quality from your words.
Definitely my dream machine which might come true soon.
i would like to ask you the price of Moda 17'' Alloys if you can share and if they are readily available or need to outsource.
thanks for posting this thread.
Nicky is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd June 2012, 18:34   #17
Senior - BHPian

With All those goodies i am pretty sure that it is faster than your SLK 200,and i really like those alloy wheels,and VRS never came in this shade.
You got it painted?
akshay4587 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th June 2012, 12:10   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by killjoy View Post
May I ask which is the yellow car in the background?
The Yellow Car in the background is a Mitsubishi Toppo, it is 4Saudio's (Ajay Kamath/Bass&Trouble) ICE demo vehicle.
Old 3rd August 2012, 12:17   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Richa gto View Post
Is this the original colour or is it repainted? This colour look like one which was available on the TDI. No offence but the VRS looks best in solid colours.
I got the car repainted as I wanted a rich red velvet look. Personally I think she looks great in most colours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke View Post
That is a serious set of upgrades! I am going to follow this thread to hear more about this vehicle. Was there a specific reason that you changed the tail spoiler? IMHO the stock spoiler looks much better.
I haven't interfered with any of the tech mods but she came with this spoiler and it was retained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motoringlover View Post
Congrats Powerfool - the car certainly has come out very well. I am also an RS owner and have always toyed with the idea of an upgrade, though not as extensive as yours, could you please share what power output have you achieved - if possible also please share the cost - if not on the forum - could you please PM me. Thanks
ML.
Though she has been dynoed at over 400 she was very slightly detuned to allow her to put the power down on the road. Believe me she has MORE than enough power for whatever you wanna throw at her. All my work was done at 4S Auto at Haji Ali and it would be best to discuss pricing directly with them as it is not my comfort zone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
I just couldn't take my eyes off from Alloys.
ICE setup looks gorgeous, i can imagine the sound quality from your words.
Definitely my dream machine which might come true soon.
i would like to ask you the price of Moda 17'' Alloys if you can share and if they are readily available or need to outsource.
thanks for posting this thread.
Once again, 4S Auto/4S Audio for all pricing and thanks for the compliments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay4587 View Post
With All those goodies i am pretty sure that it is faster than your SLK 200,and i really like those alloy wheels,and VRS never came in this shade.
You got it painted?
Yes I did get it repainted and she is way too 'powerfool' to be even compared to the SLK (with no disrespect meant to Mercedes).

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks