Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th July 2012, 16:12   #16
BHPian

Re: Art on a Mahindra Scorpio : The Holographic Love Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_U_N View Post
@iSpoke: Good work there by the guys. The SUV looks fancy. Hope my wife does not get inspired by this, else she will start painting all vehicles around the house.

I would also question the legality of doing this. I think you need RTO permission or perhaps this is outright not allowed.
ha ha, then take special care when browsing this thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiddVish View Post
Its not a problem if you're painting over a car wrap.
Legalities aside, I think they've done a wonderful job !!
You meant, painting on car wraps is allowed? Can't deny though, our constitution happily allows to bend the rules without breaking it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by predatorwheelz View Post
What a coincidence. I see this Scorp in Gurgaon at around 3 PM yesterday, and find out that a thread was made on it the same day!

Truth be told, the car looks just cheesy in the flesh. I got a close look at it for around 10 mins as I tailed it. The paintwork, while definitely detailed, hasn't been finished too well. And a Scorp is probably the wrong medium for this kind of art .
Hmm, thats why I started this thread with a surprising note. Yes, how good they painted it is anybody's personal opinion. But I personally feel good to see that there are people in our country to Create and Praise this kind of works. Suitability of the Medium could be a budget driven decision!
Old 6th July 2012, 16:32   #17
BHPian

I saw this scorpio yesterday in cyber city, gurgaon around 1530hrs. Must say, it is HEAD TURNING stuff!

Great work!
Old 6th July 2012, 16:42   #18
BHPian

That looks shoddy, first of all the so called artwork, quite like the one we see on trucks. And, that too on a Scorpio !! quite like what russell peters say, who are they? some low self-esteemed artists !!. Its as if previously the Logan wasnt enough that our roads will see a scorpio too.
Calling it as an indian equivalent of the famous BMW Art cars is an insult, just to be sane on this forum I would appreciate the effort though...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks