Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th April 2006, 21:59   #1
BHPian

K&N Filter for Palio 1.2 NV

Hi, After reading fantastic reviews about it, I am planning to buy K&N filter for my Palio 1.2 NV. Has anyone used it on Palio 1.2?
Has anyone bought the same from www.carpowergrid.com ?

Is installing a replacement filter as simple as it sounds? I mean i should just require to replace the old one with the new K&N or does it require some expertise?

Finally where can I buy the same from Bangalore? I have a friend in bangalore who can get it for me and courier it to me in Lucknow.

So many questions here, Thanks for you patience.
Old 15th April 2006, 13:19   #2
BHPian

There are two typres of filter's, one is a stock replacement which goes into the same place where your existing filter is and the other is a performance conical air filter, in which minor adjustments have to be made to install it. You can decide which one you want.

I have a Ractive conical air filter and it has made much difference to the car's performance. You can take a look at the filter in the pics in my BHP garage and you can also look at how the conical filter is installed.
Old 20th April 2006, 00:23   #3
BHPian

I picked mine from Ozzone Enterprises, Bangalore. My Palio 1.2 definitely feels a lot smoother, specially with the AC on. Although there is a slight improvement in the power, havent had a chance to check the FE difference. I paid Rs. 3290/- for my stock replacement. Installing is as simple as just replacing your existing filter, absolutely no additions (for Stock). The contact person is Damodar - 9448429222
Old 26th April 2006, 17:32   #4
Senior - BHPian

Alright, I checked out 5u3zEr0's and Viper's gallery. Are the K&N of teh same type in both?

I want one for my Xing ( I dont want the repalcement one) but the conical one (?). How much increase in bhp do you think it will add?

I am lucky as my car's RC book says my Xing's output is 67bhp (clerical mistake)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks