BHPian

A Complete List of Accessories for your Skoda's Including their MRP

First the Yeti

sports and Design, Alloy wheels and Music

A Complete List of Accessories for your Skoda's Including their MRP-yeti.jpg

Comfort, Utility and Safety

A Complete List of Accessories for your Skoda's Including their MRP-yeti2.jpg

Car Care and Body Covers

A Complete List of Accessories for your Skoda's Including their MRP-common-accessories.jpg

The Skoda Superb

A Complete List of Accessories for your Skoda's Including their MRP-superb.jpg

The Skoda Laura

A Complete List of Accessories for your Skoda's Including their MRP-laura.jpg

The Skoda Fabia

A Complete List of Accessories for your Skoda's Including their MRP-fabia.jpg

PS: I have No Commercial Interest in SAIPL or TAFE -ACCESS or any other vendor. i am a die hard car enthusiast, who was looking out for accessories for my yeti. Thanks to Shankar.balan, i got in touch with a few people at SAIPL and they forwarded me the pricing and list of accessories for my yeti.

seeing my initiative, the Sales Managers at TAFE BLR and MLR, also got interested in this initiative and the result was that i was able to procure the entire accessory List for all Skoda Models. My Love for their Cars, made me do these slides.

MODS: If Such a Thread Exists, Please Move this Out.

Last edited by Sunilrj : 12th August 2012 at 06:54.
Sunilrj is offline   (16) Thanks
Old 12th August 2012, 09:14   #2
BHPian

Re: A Complete List of Accessories for your Skoda's Including their MRP

Good work Sunil!!!

My 2 cents: Adding to the thread all accessories catalogs gathered from various country specific websites to provide a visual reference of the accessories listed in the parts list. There would be a lot of overlaps but each catalog has some unique visual depictions as well. So look closely!!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Yeti_Accessories_ENG_1.pdf (3.00 MB, 1868 views)
File Type: pdf Yeti_Accessories_ENG_2.pdf (2.34 MB, 992 views)
File Type: pdf Yeti_Accessories_ENG_3.pdf (2.26 MB, 669 views)
xplorauto is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th August 2012, 19:08   #3
BHPian

Thanks a BUNCH sunilrj.. This was much needed indeed. It's surprising to see that the sales/service divisions do not emphasize to push accessories through to the customer. Although some of the accessories are quite decently priced, some of the seem to be over-over-priced. My friend still cannot forget how my jaw dropped upon hearing that the handrest would cost me about 18k...

BUT, once again, thanks a bunch. I now know what I need seeing the price list.. Tail-end pipe for starters...
mempheS.D is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th August 2012, 19:15   #4
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunilrj
First the Yeti

MODS: If Such a Thread Exists, Please Move this Out.
Great work Sunil. Thanks for the effort to put all this in one place for us fellows who may want to buy any.
Slowly but surely the appeal of the LittleBigFoot seems to be growing amongst our community. I'm glad for that because it is a good vehicle and will serve most of our requirements very well indeed. It also is indicative of the fact that some of us on TBHP at least are evolving, maturing and moving beyond sheer 'size' as one of the most important criteria behind choosing our vehicles. Cheers!
shankar.balan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th August 2012, 10:45   #5
BHPian

Was thinking that alloys are quite a steal until it dawned on my pea sized brain that the price quoted is for a single piece. Anyway nice that such a list is out. I Always believe in company accessories even though they may charge you a bomb or more.
Old 14th August 2012, 06:41   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by revintup View Post
Was thinking that alloys are quite a steal until it dawned on my pea sized brain that the price quoted is for a single piece. Anyway nice that such a list is out. I Always believe in company accessories even though they may charge you a bomb or more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post
Great work Sunil. Thanks for the effort to put all this in one place for us fellows who may want to buy any.
Slowly but surely the appeal of the LittleBigFoot seems to be growing amongst our community. I'm glad for that because it is a good vehicle and will serve most of our requirements very well indeed. It also is indicative of the fact that some of us on TBHP at least are evolving, maturing and moving beyond sheer 'size' as one of the most important criteria behind choosing our vehicles. Cheers!
Thank you Shankar! to be very Honest, after my superskoda and ebay Adventures and my talk with Seshathri Narayanan of SAIPL, the dealers and the people at SAIPL realise that in a small city like Mangalore where on an average 40 Skodas are sold per Month, even if they sell accessories worth Rs. 20,000/- they can have an additional Turnover of 8,00,000 a Month from Mangalore, and considering that on an average of 2200 cars are sold all over India, they can have a ballpark estimate of 4,40,00,000 per month just from accessories!

The Little Big foot comes across as a all round performer, minus the niggles of the others - Safari, Aria, Scorpio, XUV 500. Quality of Parts and Fitting is Top Notch. No rough Edges. so quite a few are evolving and thinking beyond sheer size to comfort and a niggle free experience.
Old 14th August 2012, 06:48   #7
BHPian

There is an indent for the Skoda fabia exhaust pipe for the 1.2 Tsi engine? Does this imply the existing 1.2 will be out soon. Why else would they call the mpi as tsi?
Old 14th August 2012, 07:04   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford5 View Post
There is an indent for the Skoda fabia exhaust pipe for the 1.2 Tsi engine? Does this imply the existing 1.2 will be out soon. Why else would they call the mpi as tsi?

This is because the overall specs / diameter of the tailpipe for 1.2 mpi and tsi are the same.
Sunilrj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th August 2012, 02:37   #9
Distinguished - BHPian

Great effort Sunil!
Just wanted to upload the Laura(Octavia II) accessories booklet for the benefit of the members. More so for the alloy designs if not the rest.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 50_NewOctavia_Accessories_ENG.pdf (1.96 MB, 949 views)
robimahanta is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th September 2012, 23:14   #10
BHPian

Does anyone have an equivalent list for the Rapid?
Old 21st September 2012, 08:10   #11
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pow3r2dawh33ls View Post
Does anyone have an equivalent list for the Rapid?
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post2730526

Posted by our TBHPian Rajni on the Skoda rapid dealership thread.
Old 18th January 2013, 02:14   #12
BHPian

Thanks a lot Sunilrj!

And the Yeti accessories are so expensive, especially the Music system upgrades. For much less than that money, there are 3rd party options available that are pretty good and functional. But the question is, would these systems void warranty?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks