Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd May 2006, 22:29   #1
BANNED

guys help me with some mods for the corolla!!!!performance only please

i want my corolla to be super fast...i just installed the air filter(K&N extreme edition) and the car is like super fast...i wanna dat car to be much more faster than the barracuda .....my budget is something around 2.5lacks ....please suggest me good performance mods for my corolla,.
Old 3rd May 2006, 23:30   #2
Senior - BHPian

why dont you just contact autopsyche.hell be able to help you out the best.

Rev
Old 3rd May 2006, 23:50   #3
BHPian

U gotcha gud budget, thinking about NOS is not a bad idea,
wt say...... if u luking for a professional treatment,,, u can opt for autopsyche(exteriors & performance both)or Navit Bhasin(performance only)
Cheers,,,
Wadhwa Ajay
Old 4th May 2006, 00:28   #4
BHPian

turbo!! turboo!!!

hey bro! with a 2.5 l budget the first thing i'd do is turbo!!! its the most significant performance mod!! a tc install can set you back by anything from 1.2 l upwards!! i'd suggest go in for a decent turbo setup with a freeflow and if possible a nitrous kit!! that would definately be a killer setup!! but be aware that with that much power you'd need a better suspenssion and tyres to handle the car but i think it can be well negotiated within 2.5 l excluding the nitrous !! you can contact arush (autopsyche ) or bhasin as an earlier post said ! you could also try performance auto in noida and theres this other guy somewhere in gurgaon who has done a turbo setup for sure !! i can get you the details if you want !! pm me!
Old 4th May 2006, 00:45   #5
Team-BHP Support

why don't you get a manifold which you had suggested in another thread. considering a lancer hit a ton in 7. something a corolla could possibly give the mclaren f1 a run for its money by doing o-100 in 3 seconds.

On a serious note get a good exhaust setup and make sure your k&n is getting enough cold air. that should be enough to get you started for sure.

manson.
Old 4th May 2006, 04:18   #6
BHPian

thats a lotta money kept aside for modding!! yeah like manson said, get an enitre freeflow done, get it TC for sure, plugs, wires, ignition, ecm remap..all d best

~cheers
-Ash
Old 4th May 2006, 07:30   #7
BHPian

thats good money you have kept aside...use it well and wish you luck to get a super corolla..
Old 4th May 2006, 11:06   #8
Senior - BHPian

How about ECU mods, that should give u a good increase in power..
Old 4th May 2006, 11:33   #9
Senior - BHPian

One word. Turbo.

Old 4th May 2006, 11:44   #10
BANNED

Turbo, ECU-remap, freeflow, air filter, plugs and wires, porting and polishing - To go faster

Suspension and brake upgrades, bigger rims and tyres - To keep you on the road. Corolla gets pretty dodgy at high speeds otherwise.
Old 4th May 2006, 11:56   #11
Team-BHP Support

one more thing, do one thing at a time and wait for a couple of weeks before you buy the next upgrade orelse you car will surely get faster, but you probably will never get to know how fast did it get with each upgrade, hence you won't be able to derive maximum pleasure from each upgrade.

manson.
Old 6th May 2006, 00:23   #12

TURBO:
i have seen 3 turbo charged cars (2 lancer/ 1 v-tec) at hyperformance motorrsports, you could probally get in touch with niivit, he sure knows his job.
i am not sure whether he has turbo charged a corolla yet, but you can still try.
also the best part is that he does all the turbo work and other performance upgrades by himself, so you can be a part of the entire process of your car being turned and tuned into a mean machine.
cheers.
Old 6th May 2006, 13:24   #13
BHPian

turbo dragster ... looking at the budget you have I'll recomend you toapproach the king himself,Domnic...since youre a newbie...in most probability not heard of him...hes a moderator on this forum..and performance mods is his area of expertise,PM him.

Last edited by comfortablywacky : 6th May 2006 at 13:30.
Old 6th May 2006, 14:36   #14
BHPian

you have a really good budget.i hope u've got better rubber,cause if u dont,U NEED IT.u could either get loads of stuff ( ecu,ff exhaust,porting,msd,nos etc.)or simply get a turbo.
Old 6th May 2006, 21:35   #15
ash_edged

Thats one awsome budget for performance mods !

Rubber upgrade is a must and you definately need to opt for NOS if you have the dosh !

cheers
ash

Quote:
Originally Posted by witnesstowonder
TURBO:
i have seen 3 turbo charged cars (2 lancer/ 1 v-tec) at hyperformance motorrsports, you could probally get in touch with niivit, he sure knows his job.
i am not sure whether he has turbo charged a corolla yet, but you can still try.
also the best part is that he does all the turbo work and other performance upgrades by himself, so you can be a part of the entire process of your car being turned and tuned into a mean machine.
cheers.

witness its weird in your first post thread closed now you were looking for serious performance upgrades for your cars lancer/baleno/esteem/skoda 1.8 t petrol. When in the rest 3 out of 5 posts you have been marketing Nivit Bhasin from Hyperperformance Motorsports like anything and in the rest 2 critisizing others ... point being - Why dont you just get all you cars modded from Nivit when you are so insipered by him ?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks