Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th February 2015, 21:35   #61
Team-BHP Support

Re: BMW Performance Power Kit and Exhaust for the 320D

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saint View Post
I have the power kit on the F30 320 d, the figures given to me by BMW are 13bhp more and 40 nm of torque, I hope this helps, I am trying to pit a head to head with a stock bmw sometime soon, will report a go pro video sometime soon.
The figures are actually under rated. They didn't want it to eat into the 325d market abroad. It feels a lot more than that, because it is more than that.

Pit it against a stock 320d, and you will see a difference till 100 but a much larger difference after 100kmph.
Old 25th February 2015, 13:18   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
The figures are actually under rated. They didn't want it to eat into the 325d market abroad. It feels a lot more than that, because it is more than that.

Pit it against a stock 320d, and you will see a difference till 100 but a much larger difference after 100kmph.
I am sure you are right on this one as you have done PHD in BMW cars I so want to do a head to head, will try and do it at the earliest with a go pro video.

Also Adi had given me your number for the mods you have through the software, will get in touch with you to understand them and decide.

Speak to you soon.

Cheers
The Saint is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2016, 09:05   #63
BHPian

Sorry to revive a pretty old thread, however, has someone here tried the M sport exhaust pipe alone for F30 320d (Not the whole power kit)?

I've been having a pretty pleasant experience with my 320d, however, the humming sound of that diesel engine is a buzz kill.

Someone recently commented that it sounds like an Indica and had another person say that it sounds like a tractor for a car with such killer and sporty looks.

Will getting an M sport exhaust pipe make the sound sweeter? Has anyone here given it a shot? Would appreciate some input. Thanks in advance.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks