Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th May 2006, 15:52   #1
BHPian

Good and Reliable Car Repair Shops(Tuners/Mechanics/Wheel Alignment/ Paint Booths)

Eversince I joined this forum, TEAM-BHP has provided me tremendeous insight on how to buy, modify and repair cars.

The How part of modifications and repairs is very organised and documented. What I find difficult to search is (or perhaps I don't search that well) is the WHERE part. Also being new to bangalore, I find it very hard to go to the right place to get things done.

I understand that there is a seperate thread on where one should buy accessories in different cities but I think there is no thread on where to carry out the mods/repairs. Hence for the benefit of all, what if we start a thread on all info on good and reliable car repair centre's?

Everything from a good Nukad ka mechanic to the top tuner in the city on the following format:

1. City: Bangalore
2. Speciality: Wheel Alignment
3. Firm Name: XYZ wheel Alignment
4. Contact Person: Tom
5. Telephone: 999999
6. Address: xxxxxxxxxxx
7. Email: xxxxxx@yyyy.com

Last edited by islandman : 19th May 2006 at 16:00.
Old 19th May 2006, 17:04   #2
BHPian

good idea

its a good idea. new to pune having the same problem. for every problem with my ohc i have to travel to 15 km to the dealer & really dont like them....trying to find other options.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks