Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th January 2020, 11:54   #61
BHPian

Re: Polo GT TDI: Bilstein B6 or B14 + Eibach springs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMileCruncher View Post

Can you help me understand how is custom duty calculated for these parts and if there is a way to get it reduced?

The Custom duty is 40% on the landing cost.

The Landing cost is Product cost + Shipping Cost.

The only way to reduce the Custom duty is, if you can make TDC automotive reduce the product cost on the Invoice that they send you/the physical invoice that they send it with the shipment.

I don't think TDC Automotive, being a well renowned seller will do that. But you can try asking them..
Pr_007 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th September 2022, 19:15   #62
BHPian

Re: Polo GT TDI: Bilstein B6 or B14 + Eibach springs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happysmiles View Post

Yesterday got it installed at The Mechanix, Pune. Installation was fairly straightforward with both the partners (one is a bhpian) supervising the job.
Attachment 1758140
Hi there, looking at the rear suspension I presume it’s the OEM dust protective tube you retained. Was it a direct fit? I’m running B6 on my Rapid and of late I realised it doesn’t fit the way it should. Wonder if you noticed something like this (see the bulge I highlighted) after several months into installation. With the replacement dust tube from Bilstein this shouldn’t happen.

Polo GT TDI: Bilstein B6 or B14 + Eibach springs?-20f0fb2d8f834c29938e526d67f54d6b.jpeg

Last edited by TurboGuy : 17th September 2022 at 19:24.
TurboGuy is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks