Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th February 2019, 19:32   #1051
BHPian

Karcher K4 Basic: buying experience & initital impression

Buying experience:
Finally took a leap of faith & bought a K4 basic yesterday for 17K not from Amazon but from the Karcher dealer in Bangalore which I think is a fair price, when compared to Amazon its just 500 more. if the times comes to claim any warranty related repairs it’s a lot easier!
I got the dealer to give me a demo using with my own unit & checked the unit there itself.
The unit was absolutely new & so were the accessories, definitely an unused/un damaged one.
I would rate the buying experience as a 8/10 as the dealer was responsive over email & phone.

Initial impressions:
Everything including the unit housing, high pressure house & the lances seem to be built using good quality materials. I did not find anything flimsy or cheaply made. It did not come with a foam lance.
I wanted something long lasting & I believe this is the cheapest pressure washer to come with an induction-water cooled motor.
Have used the washer twice in last 2 days & it’s a great & a fun tool to wash cars, bathroom tiles, etc.
It generates 130 bar which is enough for household jobs.

The bad thing is that the accessories are 4X of Bosch but I hope the quality is superior? Only time will tell. I could not find any review specific to this model so hoping it helps someone to take a call.
raihan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th February 2019, 02:12   #1052
BHPian

Re: Buying & Using a Pressure Washer

Hello Everyone,New Bhpian here,
I wanted to know if anybody had suggestions for a good foam Canon(as affordable as possible) that is compatible with the Bosch Aqt 35-12 and delivers a thick snow foam?
Also I am currently use the 3M Car shampoo for the two bucket Wash method and would also like suggestions for a decent snow foam to go along with the foam Canon.
Old 18th February 2019, 00:08   #1053
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.501 View Post
Hello Everyone,New Bhpian here,
I wanted to know if anybody had suggestions for a good foam Canon(as affordable as possible) that is compatible with the Bosch Aqt 35-12 and delivers a thick snow foam?
Also I am currently use the 3M Car shampoo for the two bucket Wash method and would also like suggestions for a decent snow foam to go along with the foam Canon.
I bought MJJC foam lance(under 2k shipped from china-direct thorough there website) and I am quite happy with it. Had to change the orifice to 1.1mm provided with it. I use it with Karcher K3 Premium, as I haven't found any good foaming liquid as of now. I am using the Ezee washing liquid for woollen clothes for washing my bike and car. Quite amazed with it but not good if washing in direct sunlight as it tends to leave a bit stains of liquid if left for a while as its not PH friendly.https://mjjc.com/collections/foam-ca...-for-bosch-aqt Try this.

Last edited by Randhawa : 18th February 2019 at 00:11.
Randhawa is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th February 2019, 00:11   #1054
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randhawa View Post
I bought MJJC foam lance(under 2k shipped from china-direct thorough there website) and I am quite happy with it. Had to change the orifice to 1.1mm provided with it. I use it with Karcher K3 Premium, as I haven't found any good foaming liquid as of now. I am using the Ezee washing liquid for woollen clothes for washing my bike and car. Quite amazed with it but not good if washing in direct sunlight as it tends to leave a bit stains of liquid if left for a while as its not PH friendly.
Thank you.
I just ordered the MJJC Foam Canon from AliExpress.
Planning to use my 3M Car Soap With It.
Old 18th February 2019, 00:29   #1055
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thank you.
I just ordered the MJJC Foam Canon from AliExpress.
Planning to use my 3M Car Soap With It.
Do change the orifice with 1.1mm and fill it with 100ml to see how it foams. I tried with the stock orifice but it needs more pressure and our normal 120-130 bar pressure is not good enough so had to change it with the smaller orifice. You can start with 50ml at first and the go up to 100ml in the bottle to get good results if you don't have proper foaming liquid.
Old 18th February 2019, 00:45   #1056
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randhawa View Post
Do change the orifice with 1.1mm and fill it with 100ml to see how it foams. I tried with the stock orifice but it needs more pressure and our normal 120-130 bar pressure is not good enough so had to change it with the smaller orifice. You can start with 50ml at first and the go up to 100ml in the bottle to get good results if you don't have proper foaming liquid.
Sure,Will do that. Thank You for the advice.
After changing the orifice is the consistency of the foam similar to shaving foam?
Old 18th February 2019, 10:58   #1057
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Sure,Will do that. Thank You for the advice.
After changing the orifice is the consistency of the foam similar to shaving foam?
kind off but it will depend on quantity and quality of foam liquid you will use.
Old 20th February 2019, 11:13   #1058
Senior - BHPian

I have just taken the plunge and bought the ResQTech 135 BAR Power Washer from the ResQTech website directly. Also decided on the Foam Cannon and ordered that separately from Mr. Ranjith via Whatsapp.
My reason for getting the ResQTech as compared to Bosch and Karcher were simple. 2 years of warranty and good, robust, Indian engineering. The company is run by a handful of people, and I have started gravitating towards such companies rather than corporate bigwigs that care more for themselves than their customers.
I expect delivery tomorrow.

Any tips? I plan to wash my car every Sunday, over and above my house help washing it every day.
frankmehta is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 20th February 2019, 11:36   #1059
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankmehta View Post
I have just taken the plunge and bought the ResQTech 135 BAR Power Washer from the ResQTech website directly. Also decided on the Foam Cannon and ordered that separately from Mr. Ranjith via Whatsapp.
Is the foam canon compatible with Bosch pressure washers?
Also would be great if you could share the contact from whom you purchased it.
Old 25th February 2019, 16:05   #1060

Quote:
I have just taken the plunge and bought the ResQTech 135 BAR Power Washer from the ResQTech website directly.
====
Any tips? I plan to wash my car every Sunday, over and above my house help washing it every day.

Would be helpful, if you update your usage experience after it is delivered

Last edited by Jaggu : 25th February 2019 at 16:18. Reason: Please avoid Quoting entire large post for short replies. Affects readablilty.
tanveerahmed is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th February 2019, 17:33   #1061
BHPian

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanveerahmed View Post
Would be helpful, if you update your usage experience after it is delivered
I have been using it for 2 months now, so this can be considered as an initial usage experience. Need to say for this price the product is very good. I have also bought foam canon from them as well. Initially I was a bit skeptical on foam canon but not on the pressure washer. But the foam canon coming with this price tag has really impressed.

Pic during wash:
Buying & Using a Pressure Washer-20190225_172520.jpg

P.S: If anyone looking forward to buy one I would suggest to contact directly through whatsapp, there is a scope for negotiation. I got a slight discount on Resqtech pressure washer from the price listed on thier site. Just did the bank transfer and they shipped the product.
Sophomore is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 17th March 2019, 13:17   #1062
BHPian

Can anyone suggest a car washer which works on car battery/ 12v outlet and takes water from.bucket. I don't have power outlet or water pipe in my apartment parking.
I have already seen Resqtech option. Anything from Bosch, karcher or similar brands would help.
Old 10th April 2019, 17:57   #1063
BHPian

Has anyone seen or tried pressure washers from Kisan Kraft ? This manufacturer is based out of Bangalore, I bumped into their site while trying to find some gardening equipment.

https://www.kisankraft.com/category/model/43

There is no mention of price on the website. A couple of youtube videos embedded in their site looks good.
Old 24th April 2019, 15:45   #1064

Today went shopping for the pressure washer and bought Bosch Universal Aquatak 130, I was eyeing Karcher K3 but did not go for it due to no service center around my living place.
I bought it from the neighborhood shop as he offered a sweet deal to me in comparison to online price.
Amazon Price: ₹13,740/-
Flipkart Price: ₹14,668/-
I bought it for ₹13,800/-

The unit I got is from a very new batch, manufactured in March 2019.

Thanks, everyone in here for their inputs and helping me in my buying process.

Some pictures,
Attached Thumbnails
Buying & Using a Pressure Washer-img_3098.jpg  

Buying & Using a Pressure Washer-img_3099.jpg  

Buying & Using a Pressure Washer-img_3100.jpg  

Buying & Using a Pressure Washer-img_3102.jpg  

Buying & Using a Pressure Washer-img_3103.jpg  

Buying & Using a Pressure Washer-img_3104.jpg  

Buying & Using a Pressure Washer-img_3105.jpg  

Travel4X4 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 25th April 2019, 18:04   #1065
BHPian

We are looking for a pressure washer to clean our i10, my scooter and some drums in our factory. Looking at the Karcher K2 compact and Bosch Aquatak 110. The reviews for both are mixed on Amazon so am not sure on how to proceed. How is the quality of parts, price of spares, etc. considering these are base models? If anyone could suggest a better alternative, please let me know. Thanks!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks