Team-BHP - Public Announcement System
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Public Announcement System (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/14753-public-announcement-system.html)

Guys,

I Just Purchased AHUJA Public Announcement System from AHUJA Head office Delhi,
And fitted it in my Qualis.
its awesome for fun and siren is toooooo loud, it is like ministerial cars siren.
When on highways, Siren is very helpful in getting a way for overtaking.
Here Are Some Pics of mic, amplifier and speaker.
Thanks to aZa for suggesting me AHUJA.

Cheers,
Mugen_Power.

Our pimpin man is surely is hit man Keep it up man......

aZa are u using the same kit as mentioned above.....

Man....a PR system might be (I guess) legal but what about a siren? Is it allowed?
As far as I know, only police, fire force and Ambulance vehicles are allowed to fit one. (In Kerala) a siren is fitted on not even the Governer's car. The pilot vehicle makes all the noice, which is of course a police vehicle.

Awesome MUGEN !!!!! i dont have the same system though lol !!

wow aZa now u can start ur own pimp my ride shows starting with the sirenslol: dude ur disease is catching on...btw how much does a PA system cost might think about it;)

NOt bad idea at all can scream on it outside my gf's house...Bt how much does it cost man???

PAS on a personal car?
try coming to delhi in that car for once!

i'd suggest you to link it to your music system and play some heavy throttle sound in a synchronised manner with your gas pedal!
this way you can have the best sounding Qualis in whole country!

LOL !!! helli u actually thinking bout it ??? heheh I think this particular model would be around 3-4k, the one i have with 5 sirens + mic is 1.5k. But i now i want this oneeee hehe

Mugen what is this siren for??
I mean is it just for fun or you are planning to join some political party?? hehehe...
Also is such a thing legal

Is'nt it a bit too much??

Why not just stick a nice stebel or a Vibrosonic roots?
How long will the fun last? And wont this thing invite plenty of unwanted attention??

Nay! My mind is flushing too many questions down the pipeline!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by revharder
PAS on a personal car?
try coming to delhi in that car for once!

Have seen one in delhi, on a car, just dont remember which one..... guys were having fun passing coments while passing by the streets, with people wondering as to from where the sound was coming from....

@ aZa, you are living up to your reputation as to being the PIMP master...

@aZa:you never know...like "somebodystopme" mentioned.can use it for calling my gf.or to scare away those pesky kids who try to clean ur windshield at the crossings.now im getting some evil ideas.
or how body screaming behind iraghava's car- "diesel gaadi band karo"(hope ishan doesnt check this thread or he'll start with the 2stroke thingy again)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay

@ aZa, you are living up to your reputation as to being the PIMP master...

ohh you havent seen anything yet ,you need to take a ride with aZa to guage the intensity of his pimpinessrl:
and for all you know it might have ben aZa's car u saw and the person screaming and passing comments at the public wud have been aZa himselflol:.
aZ:all u need now is a spinning locket in ur neck...nerd style.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay
Have seen one in delhi, on a car, just dont remember which one..... guys were having fun passing coments while passing by the streets, with people wondering as to from where the sound was coming from....

and you think such people gets positive glances from other road users?:mad:
well, wat they gets is they deserves positively!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellspawn
@aZa:you never know...like "somebodystopme" mentioned.can use it for calling my gf.or to scare away those pesky kids who try to clean ur windshield at the crossings.now im getting some evil ideas.

lol helli baby at the greater noida expressway light with those beggers coming all over the car, the best way to get them off ur car windows is a PA system. Then u can always go down to your friends house and YELL at him lol and also if u have a contruction business its easier to yell at the labourers...haha And this always get the attention of the Parking Walas, ditto for the Rickshaw walas who dont move no matter stebel nautilus or a multitude of air horns are blowing behind them. I basically put it as a fun gizmo and nothing else 90% of the time the mic is lying on my back seat :P

Ps : getting a big superman locket :P bling bling eh