Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th July 2006, 20:50   #16
BHPian

wheel clamp ( or similar device ) with the most odd sized nuts ( make him run for a shifter!) or better still - use allen bolts ! ! !
Old 7th July 2006, 22:12   #17
BANNED

Flame throwers are useful where Hijacking is common. In SA, a car highjack takes place every ten minutes (That was the count 3 years ago). Some of my friends' cars had it and it didnt sound very strange their and was more or less seen as a necessity!!

BTW, park the car in a way that it can only be driven in one direction, and place a football that side, but make sure you take out all the air from it and place a huge rock or some iron pieces in it, any person will be tempted to kick the ball (especially now, when the Worldcup is on) and once he kick it, his feet wont agree with him to steal the car later.
Old 7th July 2006, 22:20   #18
Max
BHPian

what about electronic ignition system like the one we seen in transporter ? this system won't let car start without proper code.

edit:

i also liked idea about fake snake on drivers seat !
Old 7th July 2006, 22:21   #19
BHPian

gosh speedzak, there was an article in some newspaper today about a prankster doing the same thing in UK / germany ??

lots of foot***** (filled with concrete) with signs saying " hit this"

man, in the US people get sued over stuff like this, correct ?
Old 7th July 2006, 23:10   #20
jat
BHPian

1) Bleeding head - genuine looking with a label - the owner is gone to wash blood from his hands, will be back in couple of minutes.
2) Remove the car seat and put another original look alike full of drawing pins. For additional fun keep the keys in the ignition switch and hide watching your car.
3) Put stale milk, rotten eggs, durian etc.
4) Put a mechanised rocking chair (bucking horse type) and connect it to ignition switch.
5) Well design a car which can be folded and can be carried out in the packet along with you (whackiest - i think)

;-)
Old 7th July 2006, 23:19   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jat
1) Bleeding head - genuine looking with a label - the owner is gone to wash blood from his hands, will be back in couple of minutes.
2) Remove the car seat and put another original look alike full of drawing pins. For additional fun keep the keys in the ignition switch and hide watching your car.
3) Put stale milk, rotten eggs, durian etc.
4) Put a mechanised rocking chair (bucking horse type) and connect it to ignition switch.
5) Well design a car which can be folded and can be carried out in the packet along with you (whackiest - i think)

;-)
I like the pin idea.
Old 7th July 2006, 23:27   #22
elf
BANNED

Option 1:
Drive car through basement, up through building lobby, into lift, through front house door & park it in your living room.
Added advantage: Your bai can wash the car along with the daily 'jhadoo-pocha' as well.

Option 2:
Else, buy yourself a bhaiyya from your security agency for the car (@ 1200 bucks a month, cheapest alternative).
Old 7th July 2006, 23:36   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor
hook up an Ahuja at full blast, to the car alarm, in a way that it doesnt stop even though the regular car alarm [often] stops after the 30 sec shout-out.
Yeah condor, not just shout-out, but some flowery abusive language
(in hindi ofcourse) which will make the thief run away.

az
Old 8th July 2006, 01:06   #24
BANNED

Ok here's another one:

Put Judas Priest on full volume and switch off the car. Any poor fool who turns on the ignition will die of a heart attack
Old 8th July 2006, 08:38   #25
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom Shiva
Put Judas Priest on full volume and switch off the car. Any poor fool who turns on the ignition will die of a heart attack
Playing "I'm your turbo lover" ?

Last edited by condor : 8th July 2006 at 08:40.
Old 8th July 2006, 09:41   #26
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtech
4. Quick release for the steering wheel which lets you pop it off and take it with you, just like your stereo faceplate.
I see where "Mr. Bean" gets his inspiration.
Old 8th July 2006, 11:29   #27
BHPian

detachable fuel tank (or similar drain arrangement) - remove the tank when you park and refit in the morning!!!

...with the current trend of rising global fuel prices - let the thief get his own fuel!!!
Old 9th February 2011, 21:27   #28
BHPian

Re: Anti - theft devices : innovative / unusual ideas.

Sorry for digging out an old thread. I could not resist myself posting here. These posts made my day! I have few things in my mind!

How about Putting a stick on windshield (Owner: Rajnikant!, Yanna Rascalla Mind IT!...??
  • Removing spark plugs?
  • Taking the battery off and putting it in the boot?
  • Jack the car, remove a tire?
  • Putting a siren , whenever someone comes near.. Car shouts "Oye, Chal Hat!" or "Police, Police!"
  • How about sleeping in the car?
  • Keep a battery on the street connect the wires to the car, open the hood, put a board. 440 watt! Stay away!
  • Ask your dog to sleep on the car?
Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks