Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 14th July 2006, 00:40   #16
BHPian

AUTO PSYCHE DONT THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN EVERY ONE, YOUR FIRST CAR STARTED WITH A WEIRD LOOKING ESTEEM, GOT THE PICTURE
Old 14th July 2006, 01:20   #17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by west
AUTO PSYCHE DONT THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN EVERY ONE, YOUR FIRST CAR STARTED WITH A WEIRD LOOKING ESTEEM, GOT THE PICTURE
Hey, Seems it doesn't take long for ppl to shoot off !!! Mr. West , wonder what got u so uptight about Autopsyches statement .. I suggest you chill out and just stick to the heading of the thread .... This is not ur typical mohalla battlefield ..

Cheers
Old 14th July 2006, 01:23   #18
Senior - BHPian

Mr.west i dont think that statement was earned, i think you mis interpreted my post by heaps and bounds. Anyways, the weird looking esteem is still my fav possession, and no im not the best, there are other so many people out there who do a much better job. So take a chill pill yeah?
Old 14th July 2006, 09:38   #19
SRK
Senior - BHPian

Yes!! Arush Bhai I love it when some one says "I am not the best",when he is!!!

And Mr. WEST, Autopsyche meant to say "he is the one who own SS designs and has made a skoda with BMW characteristics.."
And your words dont sound good,Every body falls before taking their 1st Step!!!!
Old 14th July 2006, 16:00   #20
BHPian

I think we should think and then utter words.... its good people are straight but respect is bigger word
anywys guys the pic I posted was SS logo I tried to visualise in corel. it looks simple SS, its just that SS being seen by my cousion who want to get its santro done... may be he liked that design..
Cheers
Wadhwa Ajay
Old 14th July 2006, 16:25   #21
BHPian

heys guys thanx a ton,,,
anybody ever been to Kabeer shoppe on G.k-2, any contact details
Cheers
W.A
Old 14th July 2006, 22:54   #22
BHPian

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Abusive language – whether used directly or indirectly - is STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. A decent communication protocol must be adhered to. Foul language and use of abusive words/photographs in posts/avatars/signatures/topics is STRICTLY prohibited.

We advice you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further to prevent your account from being permanently disabled on this board. Your account is only a hairs breadth away from the ban status
Old 15th July 2006, 07:32   #23
Senior - BHPian

could someone post some pix of works doneby thsi modifier?
Old 15th July 2006, 22:00   #24
BHPian

will surely try to gt some next week, my friend visited him learnt the fact that he been awarded by autocar for the TOYOTA INNOVA he had done!
his pricing is also not that high, but he was not satisfied with the designs range... u know expectations....
anywys will report back
Wadhwa Ajay
Old 15th July 2006, 22:50   #25
Senior - BHPian

Rewarded by autocar?? Some more details on that please...
Old 15th July 2006, 23:24   #26
BHPian

Last edited by wolfinstein : 15th July 2006 at 23:34.
Old 15th July 2006, 23:36   #27
Senior - BHPian

Im not surprised wolfenstein, their attitude is definitely down the drain when it comes to customer service. The owner once came over to our place to get some work done and actually quite the opposite happened. He was after my life to give him a dealer discount and after half hour of his nagging i had to tell him dude this is the price, if you want it well and good otherwise there is no obligation!
Old 20th July 2006, 13:07   #28
BHPian

had words with my friend who visited him, he showed him an autocar magazine in which he was awarded fro best design for Innova, he was priety sure it was autocar magazine but not sure of which month.
Old 20th July 2006, 17:14   #29
Senior - BHPian

In the july issue, there is an advt by SS Designs showing an innova, with the CAPTION: "Design of the Year" ..... that was a self proclaimed advertisment, not an award! Now that would be a pure publicity stunt.
Old 20th July 2006, 17:24   #30
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche
In the july issue, there is an advt by SS Designs showing an innova, with the CAPTION: "Design of the Year" ..... that was a self proclaimed advertisment, not an award! Now that would be a pure publicity stunt.
Hey, This is another case of how people give ' AWARDS ' to themselves and then there are ' SUCKERS ' who fall for such talk ..
Just the way there are people who call themselves tuners whereas they just get the work done from others and claim they did it themselves ..

Cheers

Most Viewed