Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th May 2014, 12:37   #1
BHPian

IndianAutoStore.com: No delivery, no response. EDIT: Matter resolved!

I ordered a set of Sparco Shoulder pads (Black&Grey) from IndianAutoStore.com on 01/05/2014, and payment had been made through net banking (payment gateway was PayU). Order was confirmed (Order # IASo1hvcc) and expected date of delivery was mentioned as 06/05/2014.

It was also intimated that as soon as product will be dispatched, I shall be notified. But till date, neither product has been delivered nor any communication is received from the seller's end. I have tried to contact customer care over phone, but am unable to connect. I sent email to them but it bounced.

It seems to be a fake online shop.So, I am writing this because other BHPians don't get trapped by them.

Last edited by GTO : 12th May 2014 at 15:02. Reason: Typos
tasuray is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 12th May 2014, 15:39   #2
BHPian

re: IndianAutoStore.com: No delivery, no response. EDIT: Matter resolved!

The website layout has very little clues that it is a fake site. However, there is a 'beta' above their main website logo. Any reasons why you did not try the COD option since you are ordering from this website for the first time?

If you had used a credit card, you can take the help of your bank and report this as a fraud transaction and try to get your money back. I do see a Mumbai address on their website (3/F Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Building, Marine Drive, Mumbai 400002). Any of our forum members who frequent that place can verify.

Last edited by Voyager-1 : 12th May 2014 at 15:50.
Voyager-1 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th May 2014, 16:32   #3
Team-BHP Support

These days, there are a zillion e-commerce sites popping up all over the place catering to different segments. Some pointers -

1) Choose cash on delivery option the first time you buy. If the product turns up at your doorstep as expected, you can opt for credit/debit card payments for future purchases.

2) If a website doesn't have CoD option but you still want to buy from that site, call up customer service first before you place an order. If somebody picks up the phone, ask some random questions (about the product, delivery date etc). That way, you will be sure that customer service will help you out if the product you ordered is not delivered on time or is defective.
SmartCat is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 12th May 2014, 17:14   #4
BHPian

Just ten minutes back a gentleman named Mr. Sameer Contractor called me over phone and stated that on behalf of IndianAutoStore he is apologizing for the delay and the product is not in the stock. It is their back office's fault that no action has been taken yet. Then he told me that he is returning my money by NEFT.
After saying all these things he comes to the point that 'My humble request to you is to please remove the negative comment on Team-BHP. Our website is brand new and therefore is still growing, such a negative comment on a very impactful website will horribly tarnish our growth in the long run.'

Long live TeamBHP.

Last edited by GTO : 15th May 2014 at 10:31. Reason: Updating with exact quote from Sameer
tasuray is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 12th May 2014, 18:05   #5
Senior - BHPian

Re: IndianAutoStore.com: No delivery, no customer support, no response! EDIT: Resolve

I think before the thread is updated as resolved, it is prudent to wait for the money to be credited back to the customers account. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited by dass : 12th May 2014 at 18:32.
dass is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th May 2014, 18:13   #6
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: IndianAutoStore.com: No delivery, no customer support, no response! EDIT: Resolve

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasuray View Post
But till date, neither product has been delivered nor any communication is received from the seller's end. I have tried to contact customer care over phone, but am unable to connect. I sent email to them but it bounced.
Quote:
Just ten minutes back
Amusing. You try to contact their customer care by phone and email, but no response. However, less than 5 hours after posting here, you get a return call, and a positive response
arunphilip is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th May 2014, 18:41   #7
Senior - BHPian

I browsed through the site.

Pros:
Good site, have almost all products including the lesser known ones like AC Vent cleaner, Polisher etc.

Negatives:
Price is not the best as claimed. Polisher for example is Rs 1000/- cheaper at other sites.

I will still wait for more people to buy and instill confidence through positive reviews, before i order online. .

- on a random search most products are available online at Snapdeal and Ebay.

IndianAutoStore.com: No delivery, no response. EDIT: Matter resolved!-capture.jpg

Last edited by scopriobharath : 12th May 2014 at 19:02.
scopriobharath is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th May 2014, 15:44   #8
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyager-1 View Post
Any reasons why you did not try the COD option since you are ordering from this website for the first time?
Totally agreed. When buying from an unknown website, COD is the best.

Quote:
After saying all these things he comes to the point that 'Sir, you have made a post in TeamBHP, as being a new shop ,which will affect our reputation. Please do something.'
If they're so serious about preserving their reputation, they should probably start taking care of their customers first.

They don't answer phones & emails bounce back. What reputation are they talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post
I think before the thread is updated as resolved, it is prudent to wait for the money to be credited back to the customers account. Just my 2 cents.
Completely agreed.

@ Tasuray: Please use the 'report this post to a Moderator' functionality if & when you receive your refund. We'll update the thread title then.
GTO is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th May 2014, 15:53   #9
BHPian

I had a sort of similar experience with this website when I bought a sparco antenna. There was no delivery for 10 odd days and no replies to my numerous emails. Then Sameer (at that time, he told me he is the owner) called me a apologized for the delay. He said he has a new team and trying to get things sorted. He promised for a delivery in 4-5 days and it was done.

Edit: I had bought the antenna from this site, since they had the best price.

Last edited by revved_up : 13th May 2014 at 15:58.
revved_up is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th May 2014, 19:37   #10
BHPian

COD is available only for Rs.1500/= and above, this is the reason why I have not availed it. However, my account has been credited with the money today.

Sorry GTO, I am unable to find out the functionality 'report this post to a moderator'
Regards.
Old 13th May 2014, 19:44   #11
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Sorry GTO, I am unable to find out the functionality 'report this post to a moderator'
Regards.
@Tasuray, this red icon at bottom left corner of each post is the "report this post" button

IndianAutoStore.com: No delivery, no response. EDIT: Matter resolved!-17cd1d1e0b4e92cd.jpg
condor is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 2nd October 2014, 13:48   #12
BHPian

Re: IndianAutoStore.com: No delivery, no response. EDIT: Matter resolved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
@Tasuray, this red icon at bottom left corner of each post is the "report this post" button

Attachment 1240478
Ahh! Should have checked teambhp before ordering from indianautostore.com
Ordered a set of Hella Dyna Blades and Hella Triumphet limited edition horns costing around INR 3500 , followed up with Site since no confirmation email came after payment , the response was that it has been shipped via Fed-Ex.
However next day Mr. Sameer called and updated that Fed-Ex has some issues and need 48 hours to sort it out and if its not done in that time frame , refund will be initiated , Now this happened 3 weeks before and i haven't received the refund yet and no response to the calls as well.
Clueless as on what to do here , They are for sure not serious about business !

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks