Team-BHP - WagonR modification
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   WagonR modification (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/15183-wagonr-modification.html)

Hey guys i have this list to modify a wagonr:-
1. Add Hella's Xenon headlamps.
2.Rear sporty spoiler with lamp.
3. Alloy wheels from aura tubleless tyres from michelin(Please let me know the correct profile of the tyres) I am going for the 195/R13.
4.Sony explod music system with woofer and amplifer.
5.I plan to put Skoda L&K calf leather seat covers@Rs.22,000
6.flared wheel arches from a local workshop that too chrome tipped.
7.Chrome tipped exhaust.Silencer and chrome door knobs and ORVMs.
8.sporty gear knob cover and pedals.

Did i miss on anything?Your suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

If you want to do a cosmetic makeover of the car these are mostly it. Personally I wld go for under the hood makeover. Look at adding a free flow and maybe K&N filter with custom air intake. BTW curious to know if the Skoda L&K calf leather seat covers will fit wagon R ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by malgudi
If you want to do a cosmetic makeover of the car these are mostly it. Personally I wld go for under the hood makeover. Look at adding a free flow and maybe K&N filter with custom air intake. BTW curious to know if the Skoda L&K calf leather seat covers will fit wagon R ?

hey thnks for suggeting K&N FILTER but a i am of the opinion that it reduces engine life for a few moments of joy(rise in bhp and mileage)>AS FOR THE CALF LEATHER SEAT COVERS I DIDNT MEAN L&k seat covers but of that variety for which i have already engaged a tailor:ZZZ:

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakyrahul
3. Alloy wheels from aura tubleless tyres from michelin(Please let me know the correct profile of the tyres) I am going for the 195/R13.

Nice job you're doing.
I would like to put my 5 cents here too.

1. K&N AirFilter is a must do!
2. Tyre size!! If you have Powersteering, then no harm in going for 195 size. But will have to be careful of the profile. Profile can be known by reading the number which comes after 195 (example: 195/60 R13). Otherwise, it can mess with your wheel wells. But you're also giving some muscles, so cant really say it will be a problem.
3. Sony Xplods these days are not up to the mark. Go thru the ICE section of the forum to find a good music system. There're plenty of different setups already explained, so just search.
4. Instead of getting just the exhaust tip, You can go in for a proper exhaust kit. It'll improve your sound and performance.
5. Sporty gearknobs can be noisy too. Especially when they're not properly fitted. Be careful when selecting and only go for good ones.

Is the calf standing next to the car,going to be source of the seat covers?
:-)

Couldn't resist that one Rahul.

Venkat

Any particular reason to get the L&K type leather? There are lots of different stuff outhere, which will look very attractive as well.

And, are u more into performance mods or comsmetic ones?

I think 185/55 R13 will be a perfect fit.... there is no perfect fit in 195.... and frankly you don't need a 195 in a WagonR.

Quote:

hey thnks for suggeting K&N FILTER but a i am of the opinion that it reduces engine life for a few moments of joy(rise in bhp and mileage)
rl:
Dude, where do u get ur theories from??

Quote:

hey thnks for suggeting K&N FILTER but a i am of the opinion that it reduces engine life for a few moments of joy(rise in bhp and mileage)>

Now that's stupid pal! You don't seem to have an idea about the function of K&N. The idea behind fitting it is to help your engine breathe more freely by sucking in cleaner air inside. Now if anybody thinks THAT reduces engine life, then he shouldn't be driving at all !!

Quote:

hey thnks for suggeting K&N FILTER but a i am of the opinion that it reduces engine life for a few moments of joy(rise in bhp and mileage

why are you of this opinion ? its just an air filter which allows your engine to breathe freely and cleanly ? its actually good for the car, plus the intake growl sounds good

man I think you are better off modding with chrome door handles, shiny pedals,mud flaps, carpets,headlamps,reverse horns,spoliers with lights and leather seats, plz stay away from engine mods

Quote:

First whats ur car color

1. Is that True XENONS ? or BLUE/WHITE halogens light. XENON start around 16K going up...
2. Spoiler on a WagonR ???? go for the OE spoiler if u must
3. Alloys hmmm... A Black wagonR with nice FAT rubber and Chrome alloys :D
4. XPLOD ICE ???? :Shockked:
5. 22K seatcover ???? uhhh go get a Art leather custom seat covers starts at 3.5K
6. Flared wheel arches hmmm ... but why CHROME ?
7. Chrome xhaust TIP thats sounds nice is definatly a YES but why the door knobs and OVRMS ?
8. gear knob n pedals

Add

9. K&N filter
10. Loud horn
11. nice throaty exhaust

Quote:

man I think you are better off modding with chrome door handles, shiny pedals,mud flaps, carpets,headlamps,reverse horns,spoliers with lights and leather seats, plz stay away from engine mods
lol: Sorry Cant help !rl:

A better air filter Reducing engine life!!!! man u must be joking!!!

Quote:

hey thnks for suggeting K&N FILTER but a i am of the opinion that it reduces engine life for a few moments of joy(rise in bhp and mileage)>AS FOR THE CALF LEATHER SEAT COVERS I DIDNT MEAN L&k seat covers but of that variety for which i have already engaged a tailor:ZZZ:

Quote:

LOL!!!! Sorry, cudnt help myself too.......