Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

View Poll Results: I have personally used their services and i would rate them as :
Highly Recommended 18 36.00%
Recommended 12 24.00%
NOT Recommended 20 40.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 3rd March 2015, 23:39   #31
BHPian

re: Number plates & merchandise: Canvas Ink (Gurgaon) EDIT: Closed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sankar View Post
They were unapologetic in my case also, and they have no regard for their customers! If they gave equal value to every customer then they wouldn't have said "It is just regarding a phone cover".
Exactly my thoughts. I really hope people who wish to purchase from this firm read your and my experiences first, and then take a decision.
I really doubt the authenticity of the 'super fast shipping' and 'very helpful customer service' taglines made on their Facebook page as well as here.
barcalad is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th March 2015, 23:11   #32
BHPian

Received an apology e-mail from them an hour back. The Tbhp effect!

They seemed quite genuine with their words and regretted everything that happened. Giving them a second chance soon.
Old 4th March 2015, 23:30   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcalad View Post
Received an apology e-mail from them an hour back. The Tbhp effect!

They seemed quite genuine with their words and regretted everything that happened. Giving them a second chance soon.
If I were you, I wouldn't even bother with them again!

Quote:
"It is just regarding a phone cover"
That says enough about how much they respect their customers.
Captain Slow is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 4th March 2015, 23:32   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Slow View Post
If I were you, I wouldn't even bother with them again!
Let's see on how others from Tbhp have experiences with them. One thing's for sure - a major upheaval is needed at their firm.
Old 5th March 2015, 00:04   #35
h14
BHPian

I thought the delayed shipping was a one off case for me. But I just hope they come back strong and good.

Everyone will have their ups and downs and I for sure want to see them come back strong by taking all these as constructive criticism!
Old 5th March 2015, 07:09   #36
BHPian

My experience with canvas ink was good . i ordered plates for my car and one of them broke while installing them . called them up and got the plates instantly replaced . No questions asked . Also, ordered a frame with custom text , got that on time too . Overall happy with their service levels .
Old 15th March 2015, 15:41   #37
BHPian

I had ordered for 2 items from their site, abarth chrome badges, and turtle wax spray. I was promised 4-9 day delivery, after 7 days of the order, i had not recieved an email with dispatch details hence i called them, they told me that my order has been shipped already. 5 days passed and i did not receive my order, so i call them again, they said it was dispatched a day ago.
After 4 more days i emailed them, they said that the abarth badge was not in stock and hence they were asking for my bank details for a refund.
They refunded me the entire amount, and did not send any items.
They should proper information to the customers.
HimuraKenshin is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th March 2015, 14:50   #38
Team-BHP Support

Note from Mod:

Since there are a lot of differing opinions in this thread, a POLL has been added.

Please ONLY vote if you have used their services yourself.
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th March 2015, 18:20   #39
BHPian

^^
It seems that the shop is closed.

Mod Note: Thanks. Thread moved from the Directory to the Modifications & Accessories section as a result.

Last edited by Rehaan : 16th March 2015 at 18:56.
Grand Drive is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th March 2015, 04:17   #40
BHPian

Hello All

The plates they are offering for Rs 2500 are not worth more then Rs 1000 . They are charging way more then the ones available in market . When these people started making plates , i ordered plates from them and they charged me Rs 800 which were made of thermocol type material . Those plates were of very cheap quality , and they were worth rs 300 at max in market . My money has still not been refunded , the owner is very arrogant and doesn't even listen to its customers .
Safari_Beast is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd March 2015, 13:56   #41

Extremely disappointed with them. Ordered a set for my punto (frame + plates) and the delivery took more than a month after repeated calls. The guy (I think he is on t-bhp as well?) always has a pat response "It will be delivered within a day sir". Anyway the set that was finally delivered had a broken frame. Informed the folks at Canvasink (with a pic) and they promptly committed to send across a new frame. Its been a month and still no frame. No sense of ethics at all. Expensive goodies + Cheap folks doing business does not make a good deal. Learnt it the hard way :-(.
Old 26th March 2015, 11:35   #42
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Mod Note: Thanks. Thread moved from the Directory to the Modifications & Accessories section as a result.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Drive View Post
^^
It seems that the shop is closed.
I can still access the URL - the store seems very much open. How did you come to know of them shutting down?
Dry Ice is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 26th March 2015, 11:44   #43
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry Ice View Post
I can still access the URL - the store seems very much open. How did you come to know of them shutting down?
Their domain had expired at that time. Seems to be back now.
Gannu_1 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th April 2015, 23:14   #44
BHPian

I would personally highly recommend canvasink

I had ordered a personalised decal from them. Which i had got within 7-8 days (takes lesser time for off the shelf items) which is pretty good considering the fact that they had to make the decal from scratch with the font & size of my preference then ship it from gurgaon to mumbai. I also received the stickers in perfect condition About the owner not being accessible and rude I remember placing my order for the decals at around 1am and he was still very polite & patient. I also don't think there is any other website in the country currently dedicated to petrolhead merchandise only. I had also ordered a nos keychain with the decals but unfortunately that had gone out of stock he told me this and offered me a refund as well hence they were quite transparent as well. I havent got the chance to order number plates for my car from them but a friend has & he was extremely satisfied. I am surely going to order one of the t shirts they just got in stock as well.

Last edited by Ferrariwell : 9th April 2015 at 23:23.
Ferrariwell is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 9th April 2015, 23:27   #45

I received my number plates this Monday. I'm really impressed with the quality. Mine had embossed edges unlike some previous examples I saw on his FB page and are fully laminated too. The base plate is manufactured by Orbiz which I guess is a top-grade firm.

I ordered a VW plate with frames. Utsav was always online on Whatsapp to discuss and understand my exact needs. I wanted a black strip in the left end instead of blue and he did it for me. He also sent me pics of the design and also after printing to make sure I was happy with the outcome. I received them 8 days after placing order. Northern states may get them much sooner.

Packing was good and it reached me without any bends or breaks. Got them affixed at Car Decor, Mangalore. I also felt like the contrast is much more than the ordinary plates sold in local shops.

I had asked him before placing order about the complaints regarding shipping delay and other things here on TBHP. It seems like their shipping partner was bad and now they have switched to Bluedart.

Overall I'm very happy with the quality of the product and would highly recommend to anyone. Make sure to avail his 'one-to-one' service in Whatsapp to get exactly what you need.
Attached Thumbnails
Number plates & merchandise: Canvas Ink (Gurgaon) EDIT: Closed!-img_20150406_175846.jpg  

Number plates & merchandise: Canvas Ink (Gurgaon) EDIT: Closed!-img_20150406_175924.jpg  

Number plates & merchandise: Canvas Ink (Gurgaon) EDIT: Closed!-img20150403wa0022.jpg  

ayazhajimalang is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed