Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 8th August 2006, 11:15   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMAG
Willy,

Airhorns are explicitly banned in Bangalore. Either the Hot Tracks guy did not intentionally tell you this or you were not aware in the first place! They're a serious audible inconvenience bordering on nuisance to people around.
that the Air horns are banned in Bangalore. This horn is fixed with a change over switch. I will be using the default one usually. This comes to use only on highways and on [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]emergency when the default horn gives way. Isn't that a good idea ?

Hey guys, i feel i have paid lil more for the horns. Next time i will take care not to fix anything from this guy..... I take this as a lesson
[/FONT][/COLOR]
Old 8th August 2006, 12:01   #17
BHPian

Though Air horns are banned in bangalore, I have never seen bangalore police take any action against such people. The trucks, maxi cabs and to top the list even the goverment run BMTC buses use air horns. Dont get me wrong, I personally dont use air horns and am totally against them. cant say about the need of them on highway as I dont frequently drive on highways.

Last edited by malgudi : 8th August 2006 at 12:04.
Old 8th August 2006, 12:58   #18
BHPian

I have the Hella air horns on my baleno, using a different return back switch on a toggle and cut out, I use the oe horns in the city, air horns on the highway, and to scare the auto guys from the centre lane or sometimes both for effect
Old 10th August 2006, 00:21   #19
Distinguished - BHPian

can anyone suggest a shop in noida or gurgaon where i can get stebel nautilus horn.
Old 10th August 2006, 12:39   #20
BHPian

where could you get the stebel nautilus horn in mumbai
Old 10th August 2006, 13:03   #21
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Monkey
where could you get the stebel nautilus horn in mumbai
Opera House

Shivaji park

Milan Subway

Andheri Link Road

Those are the places I can think of...I'm thinking of picking up 2 now...going to place them on either side of the bumper...rickshaws are getting more annoying in the rains.

Most Viewed