Team-BHP - PHOTOSHOP experts ..help !!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PHOTOSHOP experts ..help !! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/15969-photoshop-experts-help.html)

[/

Cud any of you turn the blue car on the right into a Red car and keep the white stripes on ?? I wanna see how it looks ... PLS !!!

Cheers

love the dodge viper stripes :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by fb1
love the dodge viper stripes :)

Hey, Looks nice .. but cud I have it done on a original red swift pls !!!

Where are the photoshop experts when u need them ????

Cheers

khadu specially 4 u
tried my luck.....let me know what u think

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtreme power
khadu specially 4 u
tried my luck.....let me know what u think

Thanx mate ... I think I'm gonna go and get it done !!!

Delhi boys , where is a gud place to get stripes down ... I want them done neatly so if you can tell me where to go pls do ... Want it done by the 15th !!

Cheers

the racing stripes look damn good khaadu. dont forget to post the pics here once its done

Nice one, xtreme power.
but i think you should try paint only the car body, i mean some of your paint is out of the car.... i hope u won't mind.....

Here's the Red Swift for u khaadu.
hope u'll like it. and u can get it done from Arush(autopsyche). He's the best.

Another Option..............

Khaadu drop the stripes brother get the Roof & mirrors painted white Mini-ishtyle!! It looks drop dead gorgeous man I have seen a couple of cars in delhi with that & it resembles the Mini a LOT.

If you want stripes then I suggest you get Mini styles stripes like on the Red car in Khanak's post!

Agree with iRaghava. No doubt the viper stripes are hot but the number of cars sporting it these days its sacrilege!!! The mini look will be unique to the swift :)

The mini look is too comman as well.....my girlfriend drives one of these (her sisters)...i think some dealers sell them with the white roof as well...and i saw a few when i was back in bomaby in march....

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava
Khaadu drop the stripes brother get the Roof & mirrors painted white Mini-ishtyle!! It looks drop dead gorgeous man I have seen a couple of cars in delhi with that & it resembles the Mini a LOT.

If you want stripes then I suggest you get Mini styles stripes like on the Red car in Khanak's post!

Raghava, Thanx for confusing me now ... but I still will go for the viper stripes !!

Cheers

If not for the stripes you could go in for a mini style paintjob as iraghava suggested, infact i think an Aluminum Silverish roof and pillars would look awesome on a red swift!

Quote:

Originally Posted by autopsyche
If not for the stripes you could go in for a mini style paintjob as iraghava suggested, infact i think an Aluminum Silverish roof and pillars would look awesome on a red swift!

Autopsyche, maybe I can do that later ... or rather for that money I mite as well get headers and a free flow system ;) !!! So how much wud a job like the viper stripes cost me ... PM me or SMS me ....

Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by autopsyche

Hey arush have you tried ur hands on swift so far???
in terms of exteriors...