Team-BHP - mods on a budget for my palio 1.2
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   mods on a budget for my palio 1.2 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/16239-mods-budget-my-palio-1-2-a.html)

hey guys,

i have a ultra tight budget of Rs.20,000 only.:Frustrati

please suggest performance mods that can b done for this much.... (palio 1.2)

and also where can i get them done in Mumbai ???? (i m at dadar).
------------------------------------

also, i want tires that have good grip and should also look good.

185/60 R14, should this size be fine or a 195 will b better??

Welcome to TBHP!!
Dude.. i guess everyone is gonna tell u that same thing..
with that kind of a budget.. just the basic mods..
1) External K&N Air Filter
2) Free Flow Exhaust
3) Spark Plugs / Wires

Guess this should fit into your budget. Contact K.S. Motorsports to get this job done for you.

Cheers !!

P.S: There are many threads posted on only basic performance mods. Check it out!!

sell your 1.2, put in the 20k you have (some cases even lesser) and exchange you car for a palio 1.6, you cannot possibly get more bang for the buck.
all your freeflow, plugs, wires, filter bla bla bla that you can get in 20 k will not even get you close to the 1.6 feel.

manson.

unforetunately, exchanging the car is not an option..

what about viper's tri-phase kit????

Quote:

Originally Posted by jalsa777
unforetunately, exchanging the car is not an option..

what about viper's tri-phase kit????

why not, it will give you much more bang for the buck, and it is surely a much more reliable option. if you're lucky you could even manage a gtx model, so nice wheels, and the other goodies as well.

Viper's tri-phase worked well on an optra, getz and lancer. ohh yea add a corolla to that as well. pm viper and see if you can manage a try and buy for yourself.
good thing is that you can always take it off a car and install it on another, unlike most other engine mods.
too bad it didnt show any significant gains on my ohc

manson.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manson

Viper's tri-phase worked well on an optra, getz and lancer. ohh yea add a corolla to that as well. pm viper and see if you can manage a try and buy for yourself.
good thing is that you can always take it off a car and install it on another, unlike most other engine mods.
too bad it didnt show any significant gains on my ohc

manson.

Hey Manson,

To set the record straight it did not work on your car only. You did not have enough time to identify why and hence it was removed. It is working very well in other cars and have so far installed the same in over 20 cars with each customer having no complaints.

Giving below a list of cars it is currently running on with no complaints in India.

Hyundai Getz
Hyundai Santro
Hyundai Acent
Optra 1.6
Lancer
Maruti Zen
Maruti Baleno
Maruti Esteem
Old Honda City 1.3
Old Honda City 1.5
New Honda City
Toyota Corolla
Ford Ikon 1.3l
Ford Ikon 1.6
Opel Corsa Swing 1.6

All the above car owners are very happy with the product. May have missed few cars.

Viper

hi viper is it available for the fiesta1.6 and whats the price

Hi,
See this link http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/access...-report-2.html

PM me for any more questions.

Viper

what about the tyres guys????

do you plan to stick to 13" or do you want to upgrade to 14" .either way you can look at bridgestone potenza's g3 or michelin's or even bridgestone turanza er60.i guess palio 1.2 has tube type tyres so its recommended that you shift to tubeless.in 20000 bucks you cant have tyres+alloys+performance mods.since u want performance mods,get ur tyres changed and get a k&n and a free flow.

hey hellspawn, Rs. 20000 does not include tyres and wheels......

i want to shift ti 14 inchers...
what about yokohama rubber, howz it????

and falken???

Quote:

Originally Posted by jalsa777
hey hellspawn, Rs. 20000 does not include tyres and wheels......

i want to shift ti 14 inchers...
what about yokohama rubber, howz it????

and falken???

U can get 195/60-14 Yokohama ES100 with 14" alloys...

havent heard much about falkens but ya the tyres suggested by kpzen are good.you can confirm from mike3d(a tbhp member),i guess he has yoko's on his nhc.

thanx a lot guys,,,

i got 195/60 R14 yokohama ES100s on my ride

they r really good