Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 31st August 2006, 13:30   #1
BHPian

How Do I Restore A Scrap Fiat

Hi Guys, Driving down to work today, thinking of Team - BHP (24/7) and all about cars around me in the traffic wondering how each one of us maintain our cars... Suddenly a thought came to my mind, that i once had a fiat which i sold a year back, it was bought by my dad and our first ever car in the family, it was sold as a scrap to a bhangarwalla for 8k... :( But if i ever had it today, i would definately want to restore it and i had to restore it right from the scrap.. what would i have to do ??

It would be great to see how each one of us would build a car(Fiat) right from the scratch.. please do post your comments,

It could be any or all kind of modification : Exterior Body work, Paint, Engine, Suspension, gear box, Turbo, Performance parts or even more...
Also after building up the full car, do not forget to post the approx total cost to build it and wat kind of performance would it give !

Also not to forget.. the interior mods !!

Cheers,
Ollie !!
Old 31st August 2006, 13:49   #2
BANNED

Oh oh.. I can hear the cogs in Karlosdeville's head turning already... Ollie you asked for it..
Old 31st August 2006, 16:35   #3
BHPian

I would put in a gypsy king engine, racing seats, headers, remove the bumpers, moul;d all round skirts ino the body, 118ne rims front , contessa rims in the rear, the required suspension jobs (i have no idea on suspension) disc brakes in front, get rid off the side beadings, a nice paint job where the base metal is treated with anti rust to avoid future case of rustings(Fiats are known for it)

Most Viewed