Team-BHP - Lancer Turbo
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Lancer Turbo (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/16673-lancer-turbo.html)

WANT TO SHARE OUR TURBO LANCER:

The engine is equipped with,
1)Garret turbo
2)Intercooler-rdp racing
3)Bov-rdp racing
4)Oil catch tank-rdp racing
5)Msd wires
6)Simota extreme air filter
7)Custom build manifold in mild steel, and 2" exhaust pipe from front to rear, nitto 6' racing ss exhaust.
This car was turbocharged is exactly 5 days, any one intrested in a test drive is welcome.

OUR NEXT CAR WILL BE A NOS EQUIPPED BALENO.

BURN RUBBER, NOT OIL.

How much boost? Stock injectors? What about fuel management? Any figures?

Dude it was good that you are not in banglore :D your both car honda & this one looks like a glorified air blower only pls have some respect for turbo! & thers nothing by name of Trust as engine management from greddy which u said r using for honda.

p.s: no offence meant.

Hey witnesstowonder,

Is This Your Car ?
Are You From Hyperformance Motorsport ?

Cheers,
Mugen_Power.

Now i'm getting more ideas!!!

More details please...and pix...and everyting about it :D

great!
would like to see some exterior pics too..
~cheers

Think u should record the sound of ur engine in full throttle! that wud be a nice ringtone , or a nice windows startup tone ;) congrats on the awesome setup!

Hey, Again some work for the MODS -- DELETE , DELETE !!! Seems witnesstowonder doesn't realise that his work doesn't seem to create too much of a flurry around here ...

I wonder what the figures for this car are ... maybe slower than the stock car .... !!! Pls put up facts and not fiction ....

again a waste of space ...

Cheers

I Cant see the turbo in the pics...

why??
i dont understand,he starts a thread,writes something and then just forgets about it.same with tc'd honda city.witnesstowonder,how come you dont share more info.you have to answer more queries.

Quote:

Originally Posted by witnesstowonder

You Sure it is running fine?

Looks like you got a busted hose to the intake manifold taped up with Insulation tape.

Quote:

Originally Posted by witnesstowonder
The engine is equipped with,
1)Garret turbo
2)Intercooler-rdp racing
3)Bov-rdp racing
4)Oil catch tank-rdp racing
5)Msd wires
6)Simota extreme air filter
7)Custom build manifold in mild steel, and 2" exhaust pipe from front to rear, nitto 6' racing ss exhaust.

I dont see no lead to the intercooler anywhere, and the casting for the manifold looks OE.

What is the 1/4 mile time the car is clocking?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psycho
What is the 1/4 mile time the car is clocking?

Hey, about 24 seconds ... !!! Wonder if you can beat that time ...

Cheers

lol khaadu doesnt seem to like Lancers with turbos :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinetik
lol khaadu doesnt seem to like Lancers with turbos :)

Ahh.. slight correction he dosen't like witnesstowonder & his fantasy creations:D

i cant see the turbo or the intercooler....all i see is red wires all over the engine.