Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd September 2006, 19:36   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper
Hi,

Get a free flow(with headers) in MS + a conical filter. You will be very happy and it will cost you approx 15k as well. Contact Psycho he will help you out.

Viper
can provide more details on what you are suggesting ... because both together for 15 k is sounding good ... also can you suggest any other way of mod for lancer
Old 24th September 2006, 23:19   #32
BHPian

thanks sure i will contact him but any idea about k&n filter typhoon series
Old 25th September 2006, 11:42   #33
BHPian

Guys what are the difference between steel & mild steel like terms of performance and sound
Old 25th September 2006, 11:54   #34
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeye
Guys what are the difference between steel & mild steel like terms of performance and sound

Hi,

Amost zero. The main diff is the life and look(read Shine). SS lasts almost a lifetime.

Viper
Old 27th September 2006, 19:08   #35
Jay
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.prashanth
Can somebody suggest a exhaust for a baleno which is silent till about 3000 rpm and then kick in mildly. this has to be done in bangalore
There are a couple of baleno's ( Mclaren1885 and Memo_45 ) with FFE done by Psycho, you can listen to the sound and feel the performance and based on that ask Psycho to do one for you too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak
Before others howl at you, He is a guru. He likes to modify anything that moves. He is also an expert in changing slow moving things to fast moving things. He can swish his magic sword and any engine on sight will start pushing out more torque. He is a man who lives on automobiles. He is the person who can breath life into car suspension setups. He makes the brakes bite like anything. He can make tortoise converted into rabbits. He can make them jump and hop too. Who is HE?? He is PSYCHO!!

Please, I am in my most worse moments of the day here. So, no offence meant.
Wow Zak !!!... now that was something...
Old 29th September 2006, 21:14   #36
BHPian

Hey!

You can try reaching Sanjay (RAC), he is a perfect match for all these headers and stuff,

Cheers,
Raps
Old 13th October 2006, 13:48   #37
BHPian

how much would a stainless steel ffe kit cost including headers, pipe etc
Old 13th October 2006, 19:11   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raps
Hey!

You can try reaching Sanjay (RAC), he is a perfect match for all these headers and stuff,

Cheers,
Raps
where cani i get to listen to Mclaren or Memos car
Old 13th October 2006, 19:51   #39
Senior - BHPian

Does changing the header affect your mileage?? And are there diff types as well?
Old 15th October 2006, 13:32   #40
Senior - BHPian

do we get aftermarket sports exhaust in rectangular shape as seen in some skoda design. dont know if it is stock or modified one. the round one is bit fat for a baleno and on some type of slopes it hits ground.
what will be the cost of below shown setup only last two stage replacement? where can it be done better in mumbai?

Last edited by gigy : 15th October 2006 at 13:36.
Old 16th October 2006, 13:43   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeye
No difference in performance, but SS is costlier than MS and also SS life cycle is more
Old 16th October 2006, 15:20   #42
Senior - BHPian

hey all. Can any PM me Psycho's garage details so that I could get in touch with Psycho. I have PM'ed Psycho and no response as yet
Old 16th October 2006, 17:36   #43
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69
hey all. Can any PM me Psycho's garage details so that I could get in touch with Psycho. I have PM'ed Psycho and no response as yet
He should've been very busy to check PMs. Now, dont ask me what he was busy with????

OOOOOOHHHH Psycho!!! somebody wants you urgently man!!! It's morning, sun's up and shining. Wake up.

BTW, Rjstyles69!!! You wanna make Headers, FFE by Psycho or what??
Old 16th October 2006, 19:34   #44
Senior - BHPian

[quote=speedzak]He should've been very busy to check PMs. Now, dont ask me what he was busy with????

I wont pose a query on that SPEEDZAK . I am looking at installing a K&N performance filter for a start on my Baleno and thought that I get some advice from the Genius (no offence meant) Psycho and eventually look for other mod's as in change in headlights.
The name is everywhere on the forum and above all he is in Bangalore what more can I ask for.

Cheers
Old 17th October 2006, 00:14   #45
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak
He should've been very busy to check PMs. Now, dont ask me what he was busy with????
I wont pose a query on that SPEEDZAK . I am looking at installing a K&N performance filter for a start on my Baleno and thought that I get some advice from the Genius (no offence meant) Psycho and eventually look for other mod's as in change in headlights.
The name is everywhere on the forum and above all he is in Bangalore what more can I ask for.

Cheers
Sir,
PM me. I'll give you his contact number.

BTW, if you want to just put in a filter, Why Psycho? Go to him for some serious mods. Your Baleno will be a HOT ride after you give it some Psychic Kicks. The car will be soooooo nice to drive that you'll be all Psyched!!!

My advice is to get an K&N Extreme Filter or K&N Typhoon intake system. Add a complete freeflow kit. Get in touch with Psycho for this. He will be able to make it according to your driving tastes. Dont ever fall into the trap of Remus or other BLOODY expensive things. They dont blow their money's worth.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks