Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 16th September 2006, 15:52   #241
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikram_d
I spoke to Abdul Khallick also for my Swift and here is what happened. He first told me that it is readily available and then on the day the delivery was supposed to come thru he told me that there was some problem and would take anothr 10 days. That reminds I still have to go get my advance refunded from him.

Cheers..
Oh and I forgot to add that I have cancelled my order and am meeting psycho to get mine done by him.
Old 17th September 2006, 16:46   #242
BHPian

Is this guys the same pro drive guy??? I had the same experience from the one who is in Pro Drive (Shivajinagar).
First he told me that it would cost me 6.6 K and he told that stocks are not available and later he said that he will get in 4 days waited for it which never came.
Later he told me he does not take the order by phone but in person and I have to make a 50% advance. So I have droped the idea of it.
Please post your findings as to from where else u can get the complete set of headers and complete free flow in bangalore
Old 17th September 2006, 21:28   #243

i have automech free flow in my city(1999) it has given a serious increase in the power output of my car
Old 18th September 2006, 00:26   #244

LPG Kit installed ..... nw wht happens to freeflow !!

Hey Guys,

I have spent over 5 sleepless nights going through everypost wrt free flow, didnt find the answer to my q...

here it goes....

I have a baleno which has been fit wit an LPG kit... ( I knw.... but try convincing my DAD).... I want to know, if i install a freeflow [the entire kit]+K&N filter... will i get the corresponding performance increase...albeit i have lost about 10% due to the LPG kit.... can th freeflow..counteract this? and i am planning for a "medium grunt"... im worried will i get a grunt et all, does LPG combustion adversaly affect the sound ???

Kindly give me your honest comments !!
Old 18th September 2006, 07:55   #245
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmarine
Is this guys the same pro drive guy??? I had the same experience from the one who is in Pro Drive (Shivajinagar).
First he told me that it would cost me 6.6 K and he told that stocks are not available and later he said that he will get in 4 days waited for it which never came.
Later he told me he does not take the order by phone but in person and I have to make a 50% advance. So I have droped the idea of it.
Please post your findings as to from where else u can get the complete set of headers and complete free flow in bangalore
Yes this the same Pro-Drive fellow.
Old 18th September 2006, 09:02   #246
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by cOsMic_sPuNk
Hey Guys,

I have spent over 5 sleepless nights going through everypost wrt free flow, didnt find the answer to my q...

here it goes....

I have a baleno which has been fit wit an LPG kit... ( I knw.... but try convincing my DAD).... I want to know, if i install a freeflow [the entire kit]+K&N filter... will i get the corresponding performance increase...albeit i have lost about 10% due to the LPG kit.... can th freeflow..counteract this? and i am planning for a "medium grunt"... im worried will i get a grunt et all, does LPG combustion adversaly affect the sound ???

Hey,

Go right ahead and fit both. If done correctly it may negate the loss caused by the LPG kit and maybe give you a little more.

Viper
Old 18th September 2006, 10:31   #247
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hey Guys,

here it goes....

U'll also need to get a Stock replacement K&N filter. The performance filter cannot be plumbed!
Old 26th September 2006, 17:14   #248
Senior - BHPian

Has any one of you fitted a premier padmini with automech exhaust (FFE)? how would you rate the performance? any kind of feedback will help a lot.

thanks in advance.
Old 12th January 2007, 15:20   #249
Distinguished - BHPian

i have seen quite a few taxis with a free flow but im sure that wasnt from AUTOMECH .........
Old 12th January 2007, 15:33   #250
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karan561 View Post
i have seen quite a few taxis with a free flow but im sure that wasnt from AUTOMECH .........
you mean you actually saw the FFE-s under the hood of the taxis?? were those 4x2x1?

great yaar!....
Old 13th January 2007, 02:00   #251
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmarine View Post

You can try RAC(Koramangla) where I get my OHCvtec works done...reach Sanjay at 9845404141 and tell him whatever you want, any performance mods! Say you are a tbhp guy or Wolfs friend, you might get a discount

Last edited by The Wolf : 13th January 2007 at 02:03.
Old 13th January 2007, 20:18   #252
BANNED

hey i fitted custom made exhausts from kitup coimbatore...the performance is rely good..and the sound rocks!!!!
Old 14th January 2007, 02:50   #253
BHPian

how did the headers burn as in arnt they made to withstand heat who had made them?>
Old 15th January 2007, 21:42   #254
BHPian

Hi buddies.. does k&n filter play any role on mileage? If i change my stock filters to K&N will I get a drop in mileage???

Hi Hafi, How much did the exhausts cost?...
Old 15th January 2007, 22:02   #255
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cOsMic_sPuNk View Post
Hey Guys,

here it goes....

i have a lpg kit in my accent and its kitted with a k&n filter plus a automech exhaust,its doing extremely good,the only prob i face is the burnt gas smell due to the removal of the cat-con.

Most Viewed