Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 21st September 2006, 00:43   #1
Senior - BHPian

Skirts for OHC Type 1 ??

Hi All,

I want get skirts fitted on my OHC Type I and am not fussy about the design - even the simple OEM ones would be OK by me.

But on the other hand I am fussy to the extent that I don't want gaps in the margin, paint color should match and finish should be reasonably good.

Apart from the skirts, I want a wire mesh grille installed where indicated in the pic below. This would entail cutting out the horizontal slabs and neatly embedding the grille into the edges. I dont want rubber lining etc to be seen.

I'd like to get both the above mods done from the same chap, preferably within a budget of 10k. Budget is constant, so if I have to pass the grille thats OK but want the skirts for sure.

Guys, I need suggestions or first-hand info on who'd do this in Delhi?

p.s. I don't wanna use arush etc. on this car so please keep your suggestions easy on my wallet -- karol bagh, maya puri types would suit me fine i think
Old 21st September 2006, 01:13   #2
Senior - BHPian

I think you have a decent enough budget. Personally i think the original Exi-S skirts look damn hot on the OHC. With good finishing and filling in the gaps, body color painting and mesh grill in the centre you are not gonna cross 10k anyway

The skirts are available in delhi in different levels of quality so just be sure to get a good fit.

Here's one...

Old 21st September 2006, 02:12   #3
Senior - BHPian

Nice, autopsyche i was just about to contact you regarding IKON modification. Was allmost about to press the submit button of contact us page on your website. then saw this thread.

I have PMed you for some details. Please check and reply.
Old 21st September 2006, 02:39   #4

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

manveet contact me il tell you where i got mine from.its the same one which arush posted in the first pic.you can get different sizes.
Old 21st September 2006, 08:52   #5
Senior - BHPian

@Autopsyche: Aha !! So you're back .. before the real Oktoberfest .. .. Ishaan mentioned you were in Germany ..

Quote:
Here's one...

i know this car from noida i think .. it's the one you told me about the first time i gave you a call about 6 months back .. i'll touch base with you over the weekend then ... will come down on sunday perhaps ..

Quote:
Personally i think the original Exi-S skirts look damn hot on the OHC.
Mine is an Exi-S. Skirts were always only an OEM accessory. Or maybe that's what you meant.
Quote:

I think you have a decent enough budget. With good finishing and filling in the gaps, body color painting and mesh grill in the centre you are not gonna cross 10k anyway
hmmm .. .. i should have done my research before posting ..
perhaps you could through in some decals then. Please Please .. or maybe put holes for fog lamps in the bumper ..

Jokes apart .. this kind of grille and lamps is what i'm looking for .. (pic is frm your gallery)

Me thinks the grille would look pretty neat as I already have the neon effect in place ..

Last edited by manveet : 21st September 2006 at 08:54.

Most Viewed