Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th September 2006, 21:19   #16
BANNED

I was really interested in getting the vertical doors on my swift after seeing this at the Expo but then Id wish it was slightly cheaper than the 50K that they quote ... though their quality definitely is very good even when seen from very close quarters .

Headers + Free Flow + K&N is something I wud prefer first and if some money left .. then Id get the swing doors !!!

Cheers
Old 29th September 2006, 21:30   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarDude
hi guys,

i read in Autocar magazine Oct issue that Maruti is going to sell mods for swift.

its with a colobration with NTF India.

kids will include full front & rear bumpers, side skirts, rear spoilers, claddings, fenders, wheel arches and air deflectors.

entire kit will cost from Rs.30000 to Rs.60000, though invidual parts will be avaliable for Rs.6000.

best part is kits can be installed easily by car owners & will be of international quality
The quality aspect remains to be seen. As of now, I'm a bit skeptical abt the NTF products matching SGA quality level, esp. for installed products that have weathered quite some.
Old 29th September 2006, 21:32   #18
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMAG
The quality aspect remains to be seen. As of now, I'm a bit skeptical abt the NTF products matching SGA quality level, esp. for installed products that have weathered quite some.
Hey, NTF's quality definitely is very good unless they suddenly become popular and start cutting corners knowing their stuff will sell .... That cud lead to a drop in quality but as of now its TOP NOTCH !!

Though only the swift has a gud kit .... rest of the cars kits are all missing
something ...

Cheers
Old 30th September 2006, 00:45   #19
BANNED

NTF quality is good. The designs, not much. Swift kit is just ok. Others can be improved far better.
Lucky they're hiring students from NID and not DC!

And these skirtings can cause problems due to lower ground clearance. Ain't it? A nice thing I've seen with kits from Kitup(Coimbatore) is there skirting are designed adhering to the stock ground clearance. At the same time, they look great too!
Old 2nd October 2006, 10:37   #20

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRK

I have heard they will be hiring students from NID to design their kids..
"kids"

Last edited by hellspawn : 2nd October 2006 at 10:53.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks