Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 23rd July 2016, 14:16   #46
Senior - BHPian

Re: StealthCross - My modded black S-Cross

It looks like if it was lifted by a crane and was dipped in glossy black paint. Lovely.
Please post full length pictures. Cant wait
Old 23rd July 2016, 15:13   #47
BHPian

WOW man, that is one sweeeeeeeeet ride
The best Maruti car on sale right now in India and you have transformed its looks totally. Would not look out of place in a transformers movie , with that wicked shade .
Awaiting more pictures!
Old 23rd July 2016, 16:44   #48
Senior - BHPian

Now, that's what I call a metamorphosis! Beautifully done mods, one of the best looking s cross out there. Very nicely done, and thanks for not doing those chrome plated handles! My only suggestion is that you put a nice Suzuki logo on the front grille; I feel it will look nice, on the grille which otherwise is devoid of any decoration.
Old 23rd July 2016, 19:40   #49
BHPian

Wow !!!. This is mother of all modifications. Congratulations. I also own a granite grey S-Cross. Now, your black beauty is definitely an inspiration for me
Old 23rd July 2016, 19:57   #50
BANNED

Holly god, it's got the killer look. You have a very good taste josepeter. Even your safari & the bolero looked awesome. Where did you get all the mods done on your car? Have you done mods to the interior? Awaiting for some more pics.
Old 24th July 2016, 16:49   #51
BHPian

Thank you all!

As indicate earlier all mods were done in Cochin. Detailed in post #26.

This mesh-grilled & generally blackened look can be achieved for any car sporting a dark shade; but best to go with the look you like! Cheers and happy modding!
josepeter is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th July 2016, 10:48   #52

I spent yesterday at car shop in delhi to get my S-Cross a teflon coating. While i was there i asked the guy about blackening the headlights. He told me to not go for any such mods as doing that would mean opening the original seal of the headlight assembly and it would cause accumulation of water or foggy headlamps in the future. I would like to know if that's true and if there is any risk like that.
Old 25th July 2016, 10:55   #53
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hades1011 View Post
I spe......risk like that.
My headlights were opened to retrofit projectors and I get my car pressure washed often post that. There has never been any water ingress, it depends on the amount and quality of sealant used to re-seal them. If done properly, they are waterproof.
batterylow is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th July 2016, 19:45   #54
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hades1011 View Post
I spent yesterday at car shop in delhi to get my S-Cross a teflon coating. While i was there i asked the guy about blackening the headlights. He told me to not go for any such mods as doing that would mean opening the original seal of the headlight assembly and it would cause accumulation of water or foggy headlamps in the future. I would like to know if that's true and if there is any risk like that.
It depends who does it for you. There are some cutomising shops that have enough experience with such mods that do a pretty perfect job. I have got this done earlier and have never had a leaking/fogged headlight. Hope this was done perfectly!!
josepeter is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th July 2016, 01:04   #55
Senior - BHPian

Nice looking ride ! Who did the chrome work ? Was is done by electroplating or is it a spray paint kind ?
Old 26th July 2016, 12:17   #56
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by josepeter View Post
Thank you all!

As indicate earlier all mods were done in Cochin. Detailed in post #26.

This mesh-grilled & generally blackened look can be achieved for any car sporting a dark shade; but best to go with the look you like! Cheers and happy modding!
Hello Josepeter,

This is by far the best mod i have seen on a S cross. Can you share the contact details of the person in Cochin who has done this mod, planning to have a custom grill for my Jazz too. Will have a word with them to see how things work out.
Old 26th July 2016, 20:26   #57
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by venkikewl View Post
Hello Josepeter,
Can you share the contact details of the person in Cochin who has done this mod, planning to have a custom grill for my Jazz too. Will have a word with them to see how things work out.
I also want to know who is it and how much time did the person took to finish the grill job. I love to discuss the A-class 200 front grill onto storme Am I asking too much?
Old 29th July 2016, 18:35   #58
BHPian

I am just coming back from Nexa in Vapi fresh from a satisfying TD and it took me a while to realize it is indeed the same car I Test Drove. Great job josepeter. Very tastefully done...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheel View Post
The only chink is the missing AWD in the S-Cross, but I think it is about to come.
Sorry for being off topic, but this is really interesting. Do we have some concrete info on this? I am probably few weeks away from buying my first car. If indeed the AWD is coming, I am willing to wait even a year for it.
Old 21st November 2016, 12:29   #59
BHPian

If i am not wrong, have seen your ride at Food Pyramid on kurnool highway on saturday afternoon. This looks way too good in real. Looking at your ride, I am planning to even drive to Cochin to get the modifications done on my Jazz.
venkikewl is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th November 2016, 06:49   #60
BHPian

Thats right! It was me at Food Pyramid alright! Was on my way back from Kerala.
josepeter is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed