Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd April 2004, 00:25   #1
Senior - BHPian

hi fellas ,

anybody heard about a product called surbo ?its on www.surbo.net.

the site says helps in fe and power delivery. i mite go to check it out tomm. if i go, will post a report.

cheers
Old 2nd April 2004, 01:23   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Normally Crazy,

Save your time...the Surbo is a total non-performer which has been marketed well...atleast in some places. There are loads of testimonials on the web, just do a search on google and you should come across some from actual users.

In fact, there was also a review from an Indian car-mag a long time back (car&bike int'l, indian auto...dont remember) and the performance of their car actually DECREASED after installing this surbo thing.

GTO
Old 2nd April 2004, 01:53   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hey pal

I second what GTO's said. Surbo has had a real bad reputation abroad, and frankly no one really knows the mechanics behind the system. It'd be better u stick to the better known ones than something like Surbo

Remember, its not the performance enhancement that counts... its getting to the finishing line that does

Revvmaster
Old 2nd April 2004, 11:50   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hey Pal,
Surbo SUCKS!. Just got a fancy name. Most tests have proven this product to be just another hype in the market. The product at low revs actually affects the air flow and thus creating lower power. The surbo is a system where they try to create a vortex in the air so that the spinning of air will suck more air into the engine. However the principle the surbo uses is good. But in case of the product its crap.
You can make one yourself at home and try also read up on some aerodynamic books which can help you go alternate methods to achieve this vortex im talking about.

Cheers
Dom
Old 2nd April 2004, 23:01   #5
Senior - BHPian

hey guys,

thanks for the info and guess what i cudnt get thru the fone nos listed , seems like the fone nos are also bad like surbo

cheers
Old 3rd September 2005, 23:04   #6
BHPian

Surbo and turbonator crap clarified

I know this topic is old hat to you but someone asked about the Turbonator so I thought I would post the link that I had posted in the Paliousersgroup about a year and a half or so ago. Do not waste your hard earned money on such crap. If this was all it took to improve power every single three wheeler in our country would have had one and BAJAJ chairman would have given it as original fitment for all his automobile products. Bye and wear your seatbelts.

http://www.btinternet.com/~madmole/Revues/Surbo.html

Last edited by drpullockaran : 3rd September 2005 at 23:06.
Old 3rd September 2005, 23:11   #7
Senior - BHPian

Its already closed and dead. Does not work, but if you want to go and check it out, its located at Milan Subway!! But better dont waste time of foolish stuff. Surbo is identical to turbonator i guess. Lets see what peter has to say!

Check this out

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/showth...606#post114606

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks