Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th March 2017, 14:44   #136
Senior - BHPian

re: Maruti S-Cross 1.6L : Remapped by Tune-O-Tronics. EDIT: Issues on page 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggu View Post

Good that you have realized this! late but well worth it. Now on do take with a pinch of salt what the modifications and tuning guys tells you, unless it is backed up with real data and vehicles that you can drive and confirm.
+100 to Jaggu.

I am a very staunch believer in the fact that giants like Suzuki, Honda, Toyota, etc invest a lot of their profits into R&D, and you better believe their reason for the product design.

All due respect to many of the tuners, but they just cannot match the collaborative effort that goes behind the design of a car's engine and its other aspects.

One of THE MAIN REASONS for me keeping my GT in its VAG provided tune. The after sales is already a gamble with things running smooth, I wouldn't want to test my fate by asking someone to change engine mapping!!

@Dr.Naren - Really hope that all the issues with your DDiS 320 are sorted and you get to relish the unadulterated car once again.
Vik0728 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 10th March 2017, 14:55   #137
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Naren View Post

Ethical, Honest and Professional : Tune O Tronics, are you really???

Well, now the entire forum knows how the journey of TOT on team bhp were built on lies and sponsored content.
Bro these are some serious accusations. Krytonite was a part of TOT, but I doubt he was part of it from the beginning.

Leaving that aside, please tell us how they are dishonest and unprofessional? When you yourself were happy with them until a month ago. What has suddenly happened apart from them not responding to you?

There are enough of people who are running TOT maps (including me) who are happy with the performance and service. While there are bound to be people who are unhappy (and that goes with any business), they move on.

Also you seeing Sid on forums doesn't discredit him. I don't know what you have seen there, but everyone isn't born with a brain full of knowledge on every subject. There are millions who have learned on team bhp and other forums, I'm sure there are many things you didn't know before you read team bhp but that doesn't discredit you.

If you are unhappy, move on. Lets stop now with the name calling!
Akshay1234 is online now   (21) Thanks
Old 10th March 2017, 14:58   #138
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshay1234 View Post
If you are unhappy, move on. Lets stop now with the name calling!
I have said this before. As I have already decided to move on, there is no point. And I have nothing more to add here.

The car is no more running with Tune O Tronics remap. I have got a remap as per my requirements from Wolf Moto.

Details here :
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...oto-remap.html

Last edited by GTO : 12th April 2017 at 17:32. Reason: As requested :)
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks