Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th September 2016, 21:45   #16
BHPian

Re: Installed! Sweet rear reflector LEDs in my Hyundai Creta

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPTOR-XUV View Post
Huracan style LED lights are looking fabulous Insane Devil. They are looking too good when lit up and presume you must be having a lot of cars trailing you to have close up glance..Lolz. Even I had seen the other varieties you are talking about being installed on many Creta's here, but this one looks unique. One question though, how does they work, I mean, once you switch on the parking lights only the upper LED dots glow and when you hit the brakes the Huracan style appears. Is that how it work!
Hey buddy.

When you switch on the parking/head lights, the arrows lighten up in medium bright mode. When you press the brake the 4 dots come up and also the arrow - all in super bright mode.

In day time when the parking light is off, and you press the brake, all 4 dots and arrow light up in super bright mode.

Hope this answers your query.
Insane Devil is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 2nd October 2016, 07:08   #17
BHPian

Even i installed custom tail lights and reflector LED's a couple of days back. It does enhance the looks and in the night it feels quite good.

I am planning to get my rear indicators done in sequential type soon. Waiting on those to arrive
Attached Thumbnails
Installed! Sweet rear reflector LEDs in my Hyundai Creta-img_6911.jpg  

Installed! Sweet rear reflector LEDs in my Hyundai Creta-img_5929.jpg  

Harmansingh09 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 2nd October 2016, 15:03   #18
Senior - BHPian

Where did you get these taillights from and what was the price?
Old 2nd October 2016, 22:11   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aparth View Post
Where did you get these taillights from and what was the price?
I got them from automarc in defence colony. These were pre productiom samples and he would be selling them soon
Old 2nd October 2016, 22:53   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmansingh09 View Post
I got them from automarc in defence colony. These were pre productiom samples and he would be selling them soon
Are these sold as a new pair or are the leds fitted into the existing taillamp?
Old 4th October 2016, 00:26   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Even i installed custom tail lights and reflector LED's a couple of days back. It does enhance the looks and in the night it feels quite good.

I am planning to get my rear indicators done in sequential type soon. Waiting on those to arrive
Hi Harman,

Looks like you have got your bumpers painted totally white to match the car colour.
Have you done this all around for all the black claddings? Can you please post more pics of this.

Thanks.
Old 15th October 2016, 10:24   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aparth View Post
Are these sold as a new pair or are the leds fitted into the existing taillamp?

These are new units. Thought previous to that i did have a custom made led unit too. [ATTACH]1566359[/ATTAC
I got these ones from two brothers in lajpat nagar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane Devil View Post
Hi Harman,

Looks like you have got your bumpers painted totally white to match the car colour.
Have you done this all around for all the black claddings? Can you please post more pics of this.

Thanks.

Yes i did that all around. Let me post some pictures before the wheels change and recently just got front and rear skid plates installed from automarcInstalled! Sweet rear reflector LEDs in my Hyundai Creta-imageuploadedbyteambhp1476507387.637036.jpgInstalled! Sweet rear reflector LEDs in my Hyundai Creta-imageuploadedbyteambhp1476507398.213950.jpgInstalled! Sweet rear reflector LEDs in my Hyundai Creta-imageuploadedbyteambhp1476507412.349802.jpgInstalled! Sweet rear reflector LEDs in my Hyundai Creta-imageuploadedbyteambhp1476507431.763793.jpgInstalled! Sweet rear reflector LEDs in my Hyundai Creta-imageuploadedbyteambhp1476507446.620766.jpgInstalled! Sweet rear reflector LEDs in my Hyundai Creta-imageuploadedbyteambhp1476507462.094323.jpgInstalled! Sweet rear reflector LEDs in my Hyundai Creta-imageuploadedbyteambhp1476507496.315735.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Installed! Sweet rear reflector LEDs in my Hyundai Creta-imageuploadedbyteambhp1476507261.175142.jpg  

Last edited by ampere : 15th October 2016 at 12:23. Reason: Back to back posts merged
Harmansingh09 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 16th October 2016, 01:46   #23
BHPian

Quote:
These are new units. Thought previous to that i did have a custom made led unit too. [ATTACH]1566359[/ATTAC
I got these ones from two brothers in lajpat nagar.

Yes i did that all around. Let me post some pictures before the wheels change and recently just got front and rear skid plates installed from automarc

Hello! Sweet lights on the back, totally transform the otherwise simple back.
How much were the Reflector LED's and the Tail lamp units for ?
I wanted to do something similar to the claddings, how much did you end up spending on it ? My car being black it won't make the kind of difference it does on yours.
OT
I noticed that you changed your alloy wheels too, did you sell the 17" inchers or are they still available for purchase ?
Old 16th October 2016, 06:34   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jag4 View Post
Hello! Sweet lights on the back, totally transform the otherwise simple back.

How much were the Reflector LED's and the Tail lamp units for ?

I wanted to do something similar to the claddings, how much did you end up spending on it ? My car being black it won't make the kind of difference it does on yours.

OT

I noticed that you changed your alloy wheels too, did you sell the 17" inchers or are they still available for purchase ?

Thanks! The reflector LED's were 3500 a pair

The headlights are custom and i havent been told the price yet, feel free to ask automarc and use my name, he'll give you a good price

I got the claddings done from elroy hyundai itself in okhla, had some contact there. Cost me about 28k but the finish is superb and they guaranteed me the paint finish wont just yellow up or they'd do the whole again. But expensive than aftermarket. For black did you check the recent post by pete's he did the same thing with a remap and all body claddings painted including the grill and my my it looks quite good.

My 17's are sitting with automarc and i was planning to sell them for 18-19k since somebody with 16's upgrading to 17 wont have to shell out much cash but my tyres are still with me as they barely did 9k kms i am gonna store them for emergencies
Old 20th October 2016, 07:38   #25
BHPian

Hyundai Creta - Rear LED Tail Lamps

After the Rear reflector LED's ( featured here - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...dai-creta.html )its now time for the Rear Tail Lamps.

This mod was undergoing testing for quite sometime and is now available.

Let the pictures do the talking

The lines
Installed! Sweet rear reflector LEDs in my Hyundai Creta-pic-1.jpg

With the reverse
Installed! Sweet rear reflector LEDs in my Hyundai Creta-reverse.jpg

Reverse and Brake light
Installed! Sweet rear reflector LEDs in my Hyundai Creta-reverse-brake.jpg

The brake light only
Installed! Sweet rear reflector LEDs in my Hyundai Creta-brake-dist.jpg

A close up of it
Installed! Sweet rear reflector LEDs in my Hyundai Creta-brake-close-up.jpg

The sequential indicators
Installed! Sweet rear reflector LEDs in my Hyundai Creta-stage-1.jpg

Installed! Sweet rear reflector LEDs in my Hyundai Creta-stage-2-.jpg

Installed! Sweet rear reflector LEDs in my Hyundai Creta-stage-7.jpg

Installed! Sweet rear reflector LEDs in my Hyundai Creta-stage-full.jpg

The packaging
Installed! Sweet rear reflector LEDs in my Hyundai Creta-img20161019wa082.jpg

They are available at most accessory shops although there may be waiting time since it was launched only three days back.

As you see in one of the pictures the car is dirty from being at the installers for half a day. Better pictures with the whole rear end of the car will follow soon
slicvic is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 20th October 2016, 08:21   #26
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Hyundai Creta - Rear LED Tail Lamps

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicvic View Post
After the Rear reflector LED's ( featured here - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...dai-creta.html )its now time for the Rear Tail Lamps.

This mod was undergoing testing for quite sometime and is now available.

Let the pictures do the talking

Looks good. I'm still waiting for a full review and snaps of your Creta. Get ready for people will ask which V+ variant you have!

I'm looking for something similar for my Brezza.
Old 24th December 2016, 08:05   #27
BHPian

Hey Folks!
They new creta tail light's here.
Just got them installed,
Uploading a few pictures.Installed! Sweet rear reflector LEDs in my Hyundai Creta-imageuploadedbyteambhp1482546902.305139.jpgInstalled! Sweet rear reflector LEDs in my Hyundai Creta-imageuploadedbyteambhp1482546914.396154.jpgInstalled! Sweet rear reflector LEDs in my Hyundai Creta-imageuploadedbyteambhp1482546937.046099.jpgInstalled! Sweet rear reflector LEDs in my Hyundai Creta-imageuploadedbyteambhp1482546950.915053.jpg
Harmansingh09 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 12th February 2017, 08:26   #28
BHPian

Sir how much did the tail lamps cost ? I got the rear drls with only the brake light feature (no turning matrix function) for 2700. How much are the matrix ones for ?
Old 12th February 2017, 10:08   #29
MAS
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hey Folks!
They new creta tail light's
Looks wonderful!!! Your Creta looks cool.

The only disadvantage I see with this set up is that there are no reflectors at the rear. This is a major safety hazard.

You could incorporate 3M white reflector stickers at the rear for your safety.
MAS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th February 2017, 03:10   #30
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAS View Post
Looks wonderful!!! Your Creta looks cool.

The only disadvantage I see with this set up is that there are no reflectors at the rear. This is a major safety hazard.

You could incorporate 3M white reflector stickers at the rear for your safety.

Hey! Thank you so much. Yes you are correct about the reflectors which might be why i'd be removing the reflector lights. As it is too much illumination with the tail lights themselves i believe too many lights are a overkill. Plus i am looking for a more oem look and contrary to what i use to think before these are not that oem looking.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks