Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 13th January 2024, 23:38   #271
Senior - BHPian

Re: Small, yet value-adding Accessories for your car

Has anyone tried these seat belt covers? I'm thinking of getting one primarily for aesthetics. Hope it does not hinder comfort or safety.

Small, yet value-adding Accessories for your car-c60efb96eee447098a1f769df12f9da8.jpeg
self_driven is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th January 2024, 00:33   #272
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by self_driven View Post
Has anyone tried these seat belt covers? I'm thinking of getting one primarily for aesthetics. Hope it does not hinder comfort or safety.

Attachment 2558100
I've been using one for the past 13 odd years. I picked them from a local store then.. I think that was run by reliance.
This helps to avoid the strain created by the belt pressing over the shoulder. There are varying sizes and thickness available. The one I've is about 10 odd inches. I'm used to its Comfort that when I sold my car, I retained and added to the new car

Suggest to avoid ones that are too fluffy and thick.

And this would be helpful for kids and helped me to convince the kiddo to start using seat belts.
vigneshnr is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th January 2024, 12:15   #273
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by self_driven View Post
I have a similar one which some members of the family prefer. For shorter occupants this is a boon if your seatbelt is not height adjustable. However, do note that when you unbelt, the cover tends to stay in same place and seatbelt may not retract fully unless you hold the cover and gently release the belt.

This is the only drawback I’ve faced. Once someone got out quickly without noticing that the belt had not fully retracted and closed the door - the belt was stuck in the door.
blackwasp is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed