Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th June 2017, 11:19   #151
Senior - BHPian

re: XP Micro: Bi-Xenon Projector Foglamps. EDIT: Terrible experiences

Ran out of edit time, below I quote the exact verbatim of his message, following the youtube link to my dashcam video.

"That's the Punto with Hella E55 which was damaged in the accident and hence he used halogen after repair and got new HLs which were later got fxr"

I did not know the exact verbatim, and after seeing it now, am furious. This guy has had the audacity to say, my accident was the cause for E55's to be damaged and that the replacement FXRs were installed in my new Headlamps. Both of which are blatant lies.

I have nothing more to say, and am shocked how low people stoop.
DRIV3R is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 30th June 2017, 23:17   #152
BHPian

Well, I never wanted to comment on this thread as I have never met Rajat personally or experienced the products that he sells but I was also a part of the WhatsApp group. Same with my brother as well though, he is not a bhpian.

We both drive punto evo's which we bought two years back. After a couple of months, we thought of upgrading the stock headlights to projectors. While searching online, came across Xenon Planet and the FXR's they sell. Was thoroughly impressed by seeing one of the videos on the facebook page. Got the number and started interacting with Rajat. All was good till this time.

When we finally planned to get the projectors and the finances were sorted, some incident happened in our family and we had to use the monetary resources somewhere else. Therefore the plan got postponed.

Finally the day came where me and my brother were ready so we informed Rajat that we are planning to drive down to chandigarh from Delhi and wanted to meet and see the FXR's in real and then decide. He said all is fine and we can surely come over. We head over to chandigarh and try calling Rajat and guess what, he doesn't respond to the phone calls or messages. We were in chandigarh for two full days but never got a response from Rajat. Whole two days wasted which includes fuel, accommodation and of course our time.

Rajat then reverted back saying that he was busy somewhere and could not get in touch. Then a couple of months later, a friend whose a bhpian was planning to upgrade as well and he was absolutely ready to get them installed at the earliest. Guess what, Rajat didn't even bother to revert to him at all despite getting multiple calls and messages. He also dropped the idea as he was not at all happy and the point was clear, how will we deal with the after sales even when the owner of XP doesn't want to sell his stuff and is not eager to sell!

I just quit the WhatsApp group as the same was already dissolved and nothing was happening related to automotive lighting.

I would just say that it's very easy to start a business but to sustain the same, a lot of things have to be taken care off. I hope Rajat realises the same before it's too late.
aditya.bhardwaj is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 1st July 2017, 12:27   #153
Senior - BHPian

Very valid point! I missed to highlight this. He never responds to calls or messages and keeps procrastinating.

This in addition to all other lousy stuff he has been doing.

If he quits XP, good for XP. If not, am afraid how long it would sustain.

I have also seen him cribbing about T BHP on the whatsapp group, once any customer posted about any issue they had with his setup. I did respond to him then and there saying that he wouldn't have got business from many of us, for it had not been for forums like T BHP.
DRIV3R is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 1st July 2017, 17:30   #154
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIV3R View Post

I have also seen him cribbing about T BHP on the whatsapp group, once any customer posted about any issue they had with his setup. I did respond to him then and there saying that he wouldn't have got business from many of us, for it had not been for forums like T BHP.
While the product is better the issue is specific with Rajat where in our case it was all talk and no action. His business model thrives on social media set up and while all good things are provided as feedback and they appreciate it, they should also be ready to listen to feedbacks where it has gone wrong. They cant talk wrong about our group and members etc in other platforms. If he has indeed left the XP, it is because of his own actions and not the product perse.
Ananthc is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st July 2017, 23:22   #155
Distinguished - BHPian

Some Updates :

I got a message from Rajat saying the warranty for my XP Micro is suspended as I am not using 35W ballast. Well, the fact is Rajat had given me a ballast which is supposed to be little higher than 35W and assured that it is safe.

XP Micro: Bi-Xenon Projector Foglamps. EDIT: Terrible experiences-img_20170701_231049.jpg

This is really a big joke. I got the kit in November 2016 and he says the warranty is suspended now. I told him that I will share the screenshots where he had told me to use those ballasts (Well, I need to go dig in now). The next reply what I got was really something very crazy. I am still laughing at this.

XP Micro: Bi-Xenon Projector Foglamps. EDIT: Terrible experiences-img_20170701_231025.jpg

WTH? Xenon planet has suspended my warranty after 7 months and also suspended Mr. Rajat

I am sure it was Mr. Rajat himself who was texting and he has decided to do all this drama to "escape" from affected customers. I am really done with this joker and don't care about the warranty anymore. I seriously doubt the credibility of XP and Rajat. I will advice everyone to stay away from this guy named Rajat Verma. He has been exposed all over the social media by now.

Cheers!

Last edited by Dr.Naren : 1st July 2017 at 23:32.
Dr.Naren is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 1st July 2017, 23:40   #156
Senior - BHPian

Man, am at the loss of words here.

This guy has gone bonkers.

I cross posted my posts here on the other forum (GH) and he tactfully avoided it the first time. I deliberately dragged him in again and he was beating all around the bush and talking similar nonsense.

He has not answered to my questions till date. Knowing him, I know this is never going to happen.

He has been deleting neutral reviews and comments from FB, removing T BHP members from XP WA group, talking nonsense to cover up his goof ups, and displaying split personality disorder.

He could do a white paper on how NOT to run a business.

He is exposed now, and I guess we should not bother wasting time on him/XP henceforth.

Last edited by Aditya : 6th July 2017 at 07:54. Reason: Objectionable word replaced
DRIV3R is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 2nd July 2017, 11:38   #157
Distinguished - BHPian

This would be funny if it was not for the fact that many enthusiasts have spent money on something they arent fully satisfied with.

I have not had any interaction with Mr Rajat but have spoken to Shyam a few times and I found him to be quite professional and decent.

Hope you guys are able to find some solutions for this mess.
Nikhilb2008 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 2nd July 2017, 12:45   #158
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Naren View Post
WTH? Xenon planet has suspended my warranty after 7 months and also suspended Mr. Rajat
Within 4 minutes of Rajat suspending your warranty Xenon Planet suspended Rajat. So I guess your warranty is in effect?
Sankar is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 2nd July 2017, 13:00   #159
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sankar View Post
Within 4 minutes of Rajat suspending your warranty Xenon Planet suspended Rajat.

Whenever Rajat is cornered, the reply would be Mr. Rajat is removed /suspended from Xenon Planet. Also, if the said message is true : "Xenon Planet would not acknowledge any commitments by Rajat".
As I said before, only Shyam is a good person in XP and quite helpful. But for some reason he has been silent about all this mess. Anyways I am done with this XP. I would not mind paying little more and get quality stuff from TRS.

Last edited by Dr.Naren : 2nd July 2017 at 13:09.
Old 2nd July 2017, 13:48   #160
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Naren View Post

Whenever Rajat is cornered, the reply would be Mr. Rajat is removed /suspended from Xenon Planet. Also, if the said message is true : "Xenon Planet would not acknowledge any commitments by Rajat".
As I said before, only Shyam is a good person in XP and quite helpful. But for some reason he has been silent about all this mess. Anyways I am done with this XP. I would not mind paying little more and get quality stuff from TRS.
Dr Naren, was the warranty given verbally or was there a proper bill? Because even in the group we never discussed about the billing. If you have the bill, I am sure you can claim the warranty. At the end of the day, it's your hard earned money!
Old 2nd July 2017, 13:57   #161
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya.bhardwaj View Post
Dr Naren, was the warranty given verbally or was there a proper bill? Because even in the group we never discussed about the billing. If you have the bill, I am sure you can claim the warranty. At the end of the day, it's your hard earned money!
I did not get any invoice buddy. I asked for the same few days back and still have not received it. But, I got a message saying my warranty is suspended. Posting some solid proof here, where Mr Rajat had announced that new XP Micro is compatible with even 55W ballasts. This guy changes his words every now and then. There is zero commitment and transparency.
Attached Thumbnails
XP Micro: Bi-Xenon Projector Foglamps. EDIT: Terrible experiences-img20170702wa0027.jpg  

Dr.Naren is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd July 2017, 00:43   #162
Senior - BHPian

Here is the same guy Rajat, marketing Micros with 55w on his whatsapp group. Which still exists btw with only his chelas minus BHPians.

XP Micro: Bi-Xenon Projector Foglamps. EDIT: Terrible experiences-img_6190.png

So this guy had a problem with Naren exposing his shitty wiring, and when he posted online about it, he gets offended and cancels warranty for Naren. Ummm, very mature.

And once I saw many facing issues with XP, and since am a customer since March 2016, I took time to write a short review. He gets offended for that too, and goes around spreading rumours.

Like this. Wonder what next, probably he would go AWOL and come back saying his account was hacked. On WA, FB, GH etc., all at once.

XP Micro: Bi-Xenon Projector Foglamps. EDIT: Terrible experiences-img_6155.jpg

Last edited by DRIV3R : 3rd July 2017 at 00:45.
DRIV3R is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd July 2017, 08:38   #163
Distinguished - BHPian

November 2016 : Purchased XP Micro 2.5 inch. Rajat had told XP Micro is compatible with 35W ballasts. But I was assured that the ballast given to me (slightly above 35W) is completely safe.

February 2017 : I noticed streaks in the output and also the brightness had deceased. Rajat told me it's a minor issue and will take only 10 minutes to get it corrected.

March 2017 : I drove to EVO and tried to rectify the same. Rajat was very sure about bulb seating. But it did not solve the issue. XP Micro was removed from my car and sent to Rajat. He texted after few days saying it's completely fine and he has done his magic. He also said that the projector was sent back to Bangalore.

May 2017 : I got an installation slot at EVO. Yes, after 2 months!!. Rajat had introduced new 3 inch XP Micro by then and had claimed to be compatible with even 55W ballasts officially. Mr. Shyam was very helpful. He gave me a pair of new 3 inch XP Micro and the same was installed.

June 2017 : Maruti service guys voided the electrical warranty and the shoddy wiring job was exposed. Rest you all know : Big time drama by Rajat.

Xenon Planet had marketed XP Micro kit as completely Plug and Play. Many customers were misguided. Thank you Mr. Rajat (Oh wait, he is suspended by Mr. Rajat ). Xenon Planet is claiming to have made the kit fully plug and play now. I wonder how they woke up now and fooled many customers all these days.

Cheers!!

Last edited by moralfibre : 3rd July 2017 at 09:05. Reason: Removing note.
Old 3rd July 2017, 11:19   #164
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
C_D Sir, Why not attempt a DIY?! Product is good, installer's aren't. That's why I did it as a DIY. We'll all help if you need anything.

It is very simple and straightforward with the low beam connections. Plug and play, literally.
Completely agree here. Product would be good, its the installers who screw it up big time. The projector set up I got it done at High Definition Audio was way below satisfaction. It is lined up for a DIY. This will take time for sure, but the installation will done perfectly without compromising on anything.
nkrishnap is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd July 2017, 12:06   #165
Distinguished - BHPian

Connectors are available in the market. You can use to connect to the OE wiring, instead of cutting any wires. That's what I did when I swapped the Fog lamps on my Storme with another after-market unit.
condor is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks