Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st June 2004, 12:21   #1
Senior - BHPian

The Official - Modified Lancer Pics Thread

Well this thing is parked many times near my house.. finally i decided to take pics..
I talked to its owner who was in a hurry to office.. he said the car had T25 Garret Turbo with intercooler..then the interior was full of differnt gauges like boost, oil, etc... Those wheels .. that any not appear wide in the pics are really wide..the owner says acceleration due to the turbo is amazing.. he said he will let me have a drive on Sunday cauz he is free only one Sunday.. the modifications are done by CARMODERNIZE!
Some pics... they are kinda small.. cauz my Camera Sucks!

Old 1st June 2004, 12:26   #2
Senior - BHPian

Old 1st June 2004, 12:56   #3
Team-BHP Support

Hey, talkin of modded cars, on my way to work today I spotted a NHC with the WORKS! 3 tone paint job - metallic grey on top, red middle and silver lower half. Redesigned bumpers with 2 huge exhaust pipes sticking out from the middle of the bumper. It went into one of the buildings at Opera house. This is the first real "job" i've seen on a NHC here so far.
Old 1st June 2004, 15:35   #4
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Hey Nice. I dont like the look of this Lancer, but that T25 Garrett sounds blown. Hes got the Eagle F1's too. Give us the driving impressions quick Stratos

Rtech, an NHC with the works. Pretty much seen everything now, eh

GTO
Old 1st June 2004, 19:14   #5
gTr
BHPian

Wassap all.....well,this is an unbelievably awesome car......It was owned by Karan shah of Ks motorsports and then sold it to this Surdy who keeps on shuttlin between Koliwada and Vashi.....Both these guys are good friends of mine and have driven this ride a couple of times........Trust me palz....it rocks like no other....The moment i stepped my foot on the pedal,it sounded like horses goin berserk......the car picked off like a bullet.......took this car onto the marine drive road at 2am,and ripped it apart to clock 150kmph on the speedo in no time.the stretch from new yorkers to intercontinental is i feel one of the safest roads.....hehe....tested all my cars here after 2am......try it out guys........Gettin back to the story,well the entire work on this car has been done by Karan,and they are a few secrets bout the car,which i cant disclose as i he wud kill me!!!! So i leave it to u Stratos to extract it frm the Surdy.....he knows a few!!!
Im postin sum more pics of the car,as well as another one by CarModernize.....It rocks......

Old 2nd June 2004, 09:47   #6
Team-BHP Support

Hey stratos & gtr,
those are cool pics!

I guess you can say that some1 is serious about cars when they have a ceiling fan in their garage!!
The interiors of the red lancer looked nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]the stretch from new yorkers to intercontinental is i feel one of the safest roads.....
LOL gtr, i personally feel this is one of the most dangerous roads, well maybe "dangerous" is the wrong word...but this is the road that i see THE most accidents on at night!

cya
R
Old 2nd June 2004, 12:27   #7
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Hey Gtr,

What amazing pictures. Its a treat for a Lancer lover like me. I especially like the CA-1600 front end treatment. Looks like you are a regular at KS' garage.

GTO
Old 2nd June 2004, 12:58   #8
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (GTO @ June 02 2004,10:57)]I especially like the CA-1600 front end treatment.
LOL i was wondering what the hell a "CA-1600" was!. then i realised its was the numberplate!!

its no suprise we like that front end GTO -

cya
R
Old 3rd June 2004, 16:22   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (gTr @ June 01 2004,17:44)]Wassap all.....well,this is an unbelievably awesome car......It was owned by Karan shah of Ks motorsports and then sold it to this Surdy who keeps on shuttlin between Koliwada and Vashi.....Both these guys are good friends of mine and have driven this ride a couple of times........Trust me palz....it rocks like no other....The moment i stepped my foot on the pedal,it sounded like horses goin berserk......the car picked off like a bullet.......took this car onto the marine drive road at 2am,and ripped it apart to clock 150kmph on the speedo in no time.the stretch from new yorkers to intercontinental is i feel one of the safest roads.....hehe....tested all my cars here after 2am......try it out guys........Gettin back to the story,well the entire work on this car has been done by Karan,and they are a few secrets bout the car,which i cant disclose as i he wud kill me!!!! So i leave it to u Stratos to extract it frm the Surdy.....he knows a few!!!
Im postin sum more pics of the car,as well as another one by CarModernize.....It rocks......
Whew.......... Ill take the black one .... but without the existing side-mirrors.... can`t u found it .... ohhho c`mmon the "CA-1600" (Number Plate)

I esp liked the seat`s color HOT "Blue" Racing type !!

2f2f
Old 4th June 2004, 05:32   #10
gTr
BHPian

thnx guyz for the appreciation!!!
rehaan,u bet that road has seen quite a few accidents,but luckily i have'nt met wit one as yet.......
and as far as KS is concerned,well.....know all of these guys since quite sum time.
here are a couple of more pics i skipped.......load up on em'
Laterz!!!

The Wheel archs.........the overall car looks masculine.....

The interiors of one of my friends Lancer......

The exterior,provided i hide the cars identity......so!!!!

Old 4th June 2004, 06:58   #11
BHPian

The car looks cool except for the spoiler isint the spoilel looking too big for the car or is it the height but there is some thing wrong with the cars looks???
Old 4th June 2004, 15:36   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Stratos @ June 01 2004,10:51)]Well this thing is parked many times *near my house.. finally i decided to take pics..
I talked to its owner who was in a hurry to office.. he said the car had T25 Garret Turbo with intercooler..then the interior was full of differnt gauges like boost, oil, etc... Those wheels .. that any not appear wide in the pics are really wide..the owner says acceleration due to the turbo is amazing.. he said he will let me have a drive on Sunday cauz he is free only one Sunday.. the modifications are done by CARMODERNIZE!
Some pics... they are kinda small.. cauz my Camera Sucks!

Hi,
I had made the car(engine)and carmordenize has done the body work.Its does not have the turbo on any more.
Sold it sometime in Jan 2004
Old 6th January 2005, 04:06   #13
BHPian

hey...! the lancer's r al modded by carmodernize...umm the two tone black lancer is gautam's n the white lancer 8874 is pradeep's n the silver lancer i saw it like 3 weeks bak at ks's garage covered...n wen i lifted da cover thre waz no engine so keep us updated on wuts comin on tht babe of a car...
Old 8th January 2005, 19:55   #14
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragger
hey...! the lancer's r al modded by carmodernize...umm the two tone black lancer is gautam's n the white lancer 8874 is pradeep's n the silver lancer i saw it like 3 weeks bak at ks's garage covered...n wen i lifted da cover thre waz no engine so keep us updated on wuts comin on tht babe of a car...
Hey dragger,
Pradeep has already sold his Lancer a couple of months back.So its not his anymore.

X
Old 2nd February 2005, 09:08   #15
BHPian

Hey I Have No Idea Whether Pradeep Still Own's The Lancer Or No But He Still Drives It..It's Parked Outside His Hotel And Ive Seen Him Driving Around A Couple Of Times In The Car..

Last edited by dragger : 2nd February 2005 at 09:10. Reason: Mis Type

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks