Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 13th August 2004, 00:43   #1
BHPian

HI....

I am planning to install a K&N filter for my M800......From BBY

1) Where can i get the unit installed?
2) How much would it cost me?
3) Related to 1st Que, Who is the prime dealer for K&N in Mumbai, Can i have his contact info plz.....

Regds
Kakx
Old 15th August 2004, 12:03   #2
Senior - BHPian

Well.....just head striaght to Ks Motorsport for this....it will cost u around 3000-4000rs i guess....Gr8 job....If ya want more info. just PM me.
Old 16th August 2004, 14:45   #3
BHPian

I have some questions regarding performance filters like K&N.
1. Are these filters only for Petrol cars? Are they available for diesel engines also?
2. If YES , do they help in any performance improvement for diesel engines?

-Chaxy
Old 16th August 2004, 18:10   #4
Team-BHP Support

its available for diesel engines also K&N website for info on what are the advantages
Old 4th July 2005, 09:53   #5
BHPian

hi ! so did u get the k&n filter in the end ? is it a complicsted job fitting a filter in an 800 ? let me know coz I had also wanted to do that !!
Old 5th July 2005, 20:23   #6
BHPian

hey ...about the K&N filter well its a basic free flow air filter..you get stock replacement filter's aswel as universal filter's..and induction intake kits..depending on what your willing to shell out and what kind of performance are you looking for..well i also do have filter's of all kinds...also provide custom made piping for cold air intake system's...do let me know if you want anything realted to performance parts..because im a performance parts stockist myself..i'll drop you a pm with my number..just give me a call if you need anything..or pm me for any other queries..happy revvin...cheers...!!

Last edited by dragger : 5th July 2005 at 20:25.
Old 6th July 2005, 01:59   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragger
hey ...about the K&N filter well its a basic free flow air filter..you get stock replacement filter's aswel as universal filter's..and induction intake kits..depending on what your willing to shell out and what kind of performance are you looking for..well i also do have filter's of all kinds...also provide custom made piping for cold air intake system's...do let me know if you want anything realted to performance parts..because im a performance parts stockist myself..i'll drop you a pm with my number..just give me a call if you need anything..or pm me for any other queries..happy revvin...cheers...!!
Thanks man ! Im in US now..but when I come back I'll come to bombay to meet u..maybe i'll upgrade my car first and get some proper intake system fitted, also plz advise If I can something from here which is too expensive to get in India ? what abt piggy back devices which sit in between the oxygen sensor and the ECU ? Can u get hold of it in India ?

Most Viewed