Team-BHP - Modded Scorpio Turbo
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Modded Scorpio Turbo (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/19046-modded-scorpio-turbo-2.html)

MS - What did I tell you earlier?? Anyways Bhasin Service is the same as HMS both are owned by Nivit Bhasin. As for the rest of the list well you could try Engineers Corp. or Sikand but both are mainly service workshops & not modifiers per se.

If you're really really desperate to modify the Scorpio then yes you can get yourself an Intake & a Free-Flow exhaust but be prepared to handle a quantum increase in the noise generated by the car & the engine. Apart from this & upgrading your wheels & tyres there's not really much that can be done to enhance the performance of this vehicle.

My personal advice however would be wait it out for the new Scorpio like Sideways said. These mods won't be very productive & neither will fetch you anything when you sell the car off. In short it'll be a waste of your money.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 332871)
MS - What did I tell you earlier?? Anyways Bhasin Service is the same as HMS both are owned by Nivit Bhasin.
Apart from this & upgrading your wheels & tyres there's not really much that can be done to enhance the performance of this vehicle.

My personal advice however would be wait it out for the new Scorpio like Sideways said. These mods won't be very productive & neither will fetch you anything when you sell the car off. In short it'll be a waste of your money.

Thanks Raghava, I will take your advice and wait for the new scorpio. I already have upgraded the wheels. Thanks anyways guys. You guys have been of great help.

Regards,
Preet

Engineers Corp, Delhi, 011-26346312
Go here. This is Tutu Dhawan's shop..have gotten my MR2's exhaust and intake done by him and he is really good. No complains from my car after the modifications.

One more thing Preet. If you decide to go in for an aftermarket filter, see to it that it fits in the original housing. No use installing a conical air filter which sits in the engine bay, sucking in all the hot air. It will only lead to decline in performance. Buy a filter which will directly substitute the OE filter and also fit in the housing provided by Mahindra.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sideways (Post 333393)
One more thing Preet. If you decide to go in for an aftermarket filter, see to it that it fits in the original housing. No use installing a conical air filter which sits in the engine bay, sucking in all the hot air. It will only lead to decline in performance. Buy a filter which will directly substitute the OE filter and also fit in the housing provided by Mahindra.

Thanks Sideways. I will make sure o this.

Regards,
Preet

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 332871)

If you're really really desperate to modify the Scorpio then yes you can get yourself an Intake & a Free-Flow exhaust but be prepared to handle a quantum increase in the noise generated by the car & the engine. Apart from this & upgrading your wheels & tyres there's not really much that can be done to enhance the performance of this vehicle.

Is the Scorpio intercooled? If not, isn't that a good and usable mod to do? I read in another thread someone adding an IC to a Trax/Judo.

Gears,
Red-One.