Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th November 2006, 09:12   #1

Palio Adventure Sport Mods - 4WD ? Possible?

Hello Folks,

After a lot of thought, I've kinda frozen on the adventure sport as my next wheels. All the positive nods on this forum definitely helped me make that decision. Low mileage I can live with as I currently drive a gypsy which gives 9-10 in the city and 11-12 on highways.

so coming back to the A-Sport, I find myself making a lot of unreasonable wishes and not sure if some of them are even possible. Most folks I spoke to shot down the ideas even before they were out of my mouth. So just thought I would check with all of you about what modifications have been done on the car. Modifications you might have done , seen or even heard of. ... am just looking at bettering the already well designed car, my main use would be for travel to all places with and without roads.....

so here's my main unreasonable wish - Is it possible to fit in a 4WD like the south american models of this car? Fiat India and friends and family have already voted the idea out :o) but I aint giving up yet!

Regards,
Rajiv
Old 24th November 2006, 11:28   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Rajiv,

First thing is that the south american Fiat Palio Adventure does not have a 4x4 yet. I believe Fiat are testing one in Brazil. I had asked this same question to Fiat India, but they just wrote back a curt reply saying that the Adventure will not be available in 4x4 avatar. They did not give any reason though.

Cheers,
Old 24th November 2006, 19:39   #3

Thanks Deepak, Got a similar reply from them ... I wasnt aware that the 4WD version doesnt exist anywhere though ... my far fetched idea was to import the parts and get someone here to do the mashing up ... think i'll buy the A-sport anyway ... the thing is too good to let go and I hear they are stopping its sales here soon with the punto and other one coming in ...

Regards,
Rajiv

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepakhon View Post
Hi Rajiv,

First thing is that the south american Fiat Palio Adventure does not have a 4x4 yet. I believe Fiat are testing one in Brazil. I had asked this same question to Fiat India, but they just wrote back a curt reply saying that the Adventure will not be available in 4x4 avatar. They did not give any reason though.

Cheers,

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks