Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th August 2005, 00:29   #46

hi Viper

I hav a esteem mpfi engine in my zen ,should i bolt on the zen gear box or the esteem gearbox on my zen ,,what about the clutch and pressure plate ,,which 1 goes with the box

amol
Old 17th August 2005, 09:29   #47
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by COOLAMOL
hi Viper

I hav a esteem mpfi engine in my zen ,should i bolt on the zen gear box or the esteem gearbox on my zen ,,what about the clutch and pressure plate ,,which 1 goes with the box

amol
Hi Amol.

If you want a torquier car keep the zen gearbox. clutch and pressure would obviously be the same as the gear box i.e zen clutch for zen gear box and vice versa.

BTW have some performance parts for sale call me if interested have pm'd you my number.

Viper
Old 17th August 2005, 10:29   #48
Senior - BHPian

what is the aprox top speed that the e-zen can achive with the zen gear box..and with the esteem gear box.
Old 10th November 2005, 10:48   #49
BANNED

Hi CoolAmol,

Received your PM but am unable to reply as your inbox is full. Give me a call need to discuss some things.

Viper
Old 4th December 2007, 23:16   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper View Post
Hi Amol.

If you want a torquier car keep the zen gearbox. clutch and pressure would obviously be the same as the gear box i.e zen clutch for zen gear box and vice versa.

BTW have some performance parts for sale call me if interested have pm'd you my number.

Viper
hi viper,
wat n all performance parts do u have and can u send me the price list with that?
Old 5th December 2007, 21:34   #51
BANNED

guys can any one tell what kind of engine can i put in to my diesel zen....is esteeem engine direct fit in to diesel zen
Old 6th December 2007, 07:55   #52
BANNED

helllo guyssssssssss
Old 6th December 2007, 09:37   #53
Senior - BHPian

so you want to stick to diesel engine or petrol?
need to get the mounting checked if it is the same as the zen then the answers are there in so many threads here.
otherwise zenopio if you have the money and the will you can fit anything in that car!!!
Old 7th December 2007, 01:04   #54
BHPian

Engine transplant: 8v carb esteem engine to a zen mpfi. Does it make sense or is it better to got the esteem mpfi way. What are the extra parts required for the mpfi setup?
Old 7th December 2007, 10:06   #55
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan_fonseca View Post
Engine transplant: 8v carb esteem engine to a zen mpfi. Does it make sense or is it better to got the esteem mpfi way. What are the extra parts required for the mpfi setup?
well for the mpfi setup you would need ecu and wiring then 16v block and thats it you could use it with your zen gear box.best would be getting an engine whole from a running esteem many guys would sell.and the swap is direct.

or you could could go the 16v carb route in which would be better and less problems and easily tunable in which you would need a carb manifold and a carb preferable mikuni racing carb in which you would be putting out some where in the mpfi region or better if setup properly.

but one thing is the mpfi tends to give out more mileage than a carb setup like i am getting some 14+.

one thing for mpfi is make sure you have every thing and they work before starting like my car was grounded for about 1 month since i coudnt get one sensor since it conked off. more hassle free carb setup.

and some tires which i havent done it wheels spins in 2nd gear to if i let go the clutch slowly.the torque is amazing i am going through about 10-20 kmph in 2nd gear with out any problems.
Old 7th December 2007, 20:10   #56
BHPian

I mean't is it worth going through the transplant considering the stock mpfi zen puts out 60bhp and carb esteem stock 65bhp. Ofcourse the torque would be a whole lot more with the esteem.
Old 4th January 2008, 18:43   #57
BHPian

What about the brakes?
Can the brakes from the Zen Diesel fit.
I think the diesel Zen uses vented brake discs.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks