Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 28th April 2005, 00:48   #31
BHPian

white bulbs with strobes look really cool like the formula 1 merc's(safety cars)
any idea where one can find all the necessary equipment for it???
also can it be switched off with the flick of a switch...to normal lights...and would the bulbs get spoiled flickering on and off again and again.....what relays need to be put n all...
Old 30th April 2005, 00:35   #32
BHPian

what is the current price of neons..entire set..i heard there is a contoller for neons which can change the colors..is it true?
Old 30th April 2005, 01:10   #33
Senior - BHPian

Hey aveek, we just put headlight strobes on a lancer a few day back, they looked really hot, flashing at night especially since the car is black. It was an original street glow kit, a friend got it over from dubai. i think it costed around 3500rs came with full wiring and relay kit, basically plug and play.
Old 30th April 2005, 01:20   #34
Senior - BHPian

hey autopsyche,
thats ounds interesting can you provide more details.what colour lights flash , white only?? and does this kit also include a set of underbody neons??

Rev
Old 30th April 2005, 20:31   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche
Hey aveek, we just put headlight strobes on a lancer a few day back, they looked really hot, flashing at night especially since the car is black. It was an original street glow kit, a friend got it over from dubai. i think it costed around 3500rs came with full wiring and relay kit, basically plug and play.
Now that woulda looked HOT... do you have any pics of the ride...? Any idea how much would it cost to import it here and set up on my OHC...?
Old 2nd May 2005, 16:08   #36
BHPian

The other day i was passing by Jayanagar 4th Block, this guy with scorpio.. have fitted this strobe.. and man it was flashing like crazy. I had a temporary blindness.. because of the power of the light.. may be it'll look cool during a drag or near this pubs.. but putting it on in a busy commercial area.. is just utter follishness and a discomfort for the people coming from opp direction after a hard day at work.

~Protege
Old 3rd May 2005, 03:25   #37
NSD

i have a set of white neons with a remote 4 on\off got them for 5k.

Last edited by NSD : 3rd May 2005 at 03:26.
Old 3rd May 2005, 14:47   #38
BHPian

hey can any1 post the pictures of strobes i have never seen them and dont know how the look

Most Viewed