Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th September 2008, 15:36   #16
BHPian

Hey Innovabuff,

I have seen a few Innova's in Bahrain (where I live, Chennai is home though) Do let me know if you need me to pick up some stuff for here or want me to look for Innova related stuff here. Specifics please since i dont know much about the Innova but can try and get them for you or send it by cargo or bring it over to Chennai when I travel if its not too heavy or bulky. (Sorry pal , airlines rules)

Please note that I am not marketing anything here and I head a IT company and not into car equipment sales, just trying to help a fellow Bhp'ian.

Best Regards,

Srinivas
Old 16th September 2008, 20:39   #17
Team-BHP Support

hey i had suggested viper to you on the other thread. does he not have them?
Old 3rd October 2008, 17:14   #18

Akshay

I didn't get any response from Viper :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srini76 View Post
Hey Innovabuff,

I have seen a few Innova's in Bahrain (where I live, Chennai is home though) Do let me know if you need me to pick up some stuff for here or want me to look for Innova related stuff here. Specifics please since i dont know much about the Innova but can try and get them for you or send it by cargo or bring it over to Chennai when I travel if its not too heavy or bulky. (Sorry pal , airlines rules)

Please note that I am not marketing anything here and I head a IT company and not into car equipment sales, just trying to help a fellow Bhp'ian.

Best Regards,

Srinivas
Thanks Srini for the offer. I really appreciate. Can u see whether projector Headlamps (for fitting bi-xenon kit) with Angel eyes & LED is available for Innova? Based on your response we can workout the modalities. Thanks again
Old 4th February 2009, 18:47   #19
BHPian

Saw this on net, not sure if this available in India or not

eBay.ph: INNOVA PROJECTOR LAMPS W/ ANGEL EYES AND LED LIGHTS (item 260349774841 end time Feb 19, 2009 19:31:01 PHT)
Attached Thumbnails
Bodykit For Innova-8d54_2.jpg  

Bodykit For Innova-bb36_2.jpg  

Bodykit For Innova-d830_2.jpg  

Old 7th February 2009, 21:28   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovabuff View Post
can anyone tell me whether there are projector headlamps with Angel eyes available for Innova? If so where can i get it? Thanks in Advance
Hello sir ,
I suggest you have a visit to Speed freaks, anna nagar (behind yesyesi super market) i hav seen a imported projector lamp setup for innova loong back .. will PM you his number.
Old 7th February 2009, 21:36   #21
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam003 View Post
check the classifieds.
Old 7th February 2009, 22:06   #22
BHPian

Hey Innovabuff,

Apologies for the late response, did not read the request, I shall have it checked out first thing tomorrow morning and update you accordingly buddy.

Take Care and drive safe

Srinivas
Old 4th November 2009, 22:19   #23
BHPian

Proj lamps

Hi Srini,

Were you able to source any proj lamps for Innovabuff?
Do they look similar to what's shown in the images posted by sam003 above?

Thanks,
KK
Old 10th July 2012, 20:20   #24

Friends

I'm looking for projector headlamps with angel eyes / DRL (like Audi type) for my new 2012 innova.

Thanks..
Old 5th August 2012, 18:50   #25
BHPian

Re: Bodykit For Innova

I have a 2008 innova
Would like to get projector headlamp assembly n DRL too
Any pointers ?
Old 6th August 2012, 18:32   #26
BHPian

I remember seeing one in the classifieds section of team-bhp. I would suggest you take a look at that.
Old 9th August 2012, 23:00   #27
BHPian

I suggest to go for those off market projector head lamps w/ angel eyes only if you really know what you are getting into. Based on my experience of long use, I'd share the following:

1. They are only for some different looks but not highly functional. City traffic may be okay, if you replace the stock H1 with performance ones.
2. You are converting H4 into dual H1. This means, some additional customization required, if you want all the 4 bulbs to glow when you are on long beams (this is the default behavior of almost all dual head-lamp cars where, there are separate lamps for short and long beams). Otherwise only one pair will light up at a time.
3. Even if you achieve above, you may not be satisfied and confident on a long distance high-way drive. So, you may end up spending some more for additional aux lamps.
4. The quality of the plastic is not good. You can notice the wear and tear quite easily.

I've been using Projectors for quite some time now. Can share my photographs, if you want.

And of course, if you want to try before you buy, you can use my projectors. I am ready to sell! I'd like to experiment with something else.

But the reason I am still keeping them - surely it gives a different look for your Innova. Till very recently (until someone stole my Hellas in Pondy), I had the Hellas 500FF. That kind of covered me the drawbacks the projectors had and it was better than the stock head-lights. With a combination of Fogs, dual head lamps and Hellas, I could fill the road to a long distance and I never felt short of light even when there were oncoming vehicles with glaring high beams. And personally, I really liked them. In fact, I want to add HID's to it but it was difficult to get H1 4.3K branded models couple of years back (I was looking for Philips). I felt, instead of spending on HID, I could as well spend on Hella and it was a good decision for me. But now that, I lost Hellas, I am back to that old thought process.

/Safe and Happy Driving
/Kishor
kishoryk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th August 2012, 18:22   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishoryk View Post
I suggest to go for those off market projector head lamps w/ angel eyes only if you really know what you are getting into. Based on my experience of long use, I'd share the following:

1. They are only for some different looks but not highly functional. City traffic may be okay, if you replace the stock H1 with performance ones.
2. You are converting H4 into dual H1. This means, some additional customization required, if you want all the 4 bulbs to glow when you are on long beams (this is the default behavior of almost all dual head-lamp cars where, there are separate lamps for short and long beams). Otherwise only one pair will light up at a time.
3. Even if you achieve above, you may not be satisfied and confident on a long distance high-way drive. So, you may end up spending some more for additional aux lamps.
4. The quality of the plastic is not good. You can notice the wear and tear quite easily.

I've been using Projectors for quite some time now. Can share my photographs, if you want.

And of course, if you want to try before you buy, you can use my projectors. I am ready to sell! I'd like to experiment with something else.

But the reason I am still keeping them - surely it gives a different look for your Innova. Till very recently (until someone stole my Hellas in Pondy), I had the Hellas 500FF. That kind of covered me the drawbacks the projectors had and it was better than the stock head-lights. With a combination of Fogs, dual head lamps and Hellas, I could fill the road to a long distance and I never felt short of light even when there were oncoming vehicles with glaring high beams. And personally, I really liked them. In fact, I want to add HID's to it but it was difficult to get H1 4.3K branded models couple of years back (I was looking for Philips). I felt, instead of spending on HID, I could as well spend on Hella and it was a good decision for me. But now that, I lost Hellas, I am back to that old thought process.

/Safe and Happy Driving
/Kishor
Hi Kishor
Thanks for that informative post
Can you share the pics of the angel eyes on your innova ?
Thanks in advance
Ram
Old 4th October 2015, 19:31   #29
BHPian

Re: PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India

2011 Toyota Innova with Bodykit
Attached Thumbnails
Bodykit For Innova-img_3448.jpg  

Bodykit For Innova-img_3463.jpg  

Bodykit For Innova-img_3461.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com