Team-BHP - Lancer modifications in chennai???
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Lancer modifications in chennai??? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/19528-lancer-modifications-chennai.html)

Hi all,
So there i join this club... and i own a lancer.. its a used one that i bought... i really want to do modifications to it.. im not worried about speed at all.. i bought this car in a mind set that i should not speed in cars... I really really need help from anyone.. Where can i do these below mentioned modifications in chennai..

i) Vertical Door conversion
ii) Front and rear bumper change
iii) side skirts(optional)
iv) Interior coloring
v) Exterior painting
vi) Head light(BMW style)

And i want all these things done in Chennai.. can anyone help. Worst case if anywhere in Coimbatore is also ok.. :confused:

I saw the angel eyes (BMW ishtyle) in J.D. Madan's shop located in Nungambakkam.

You can contact them via speedworks-contact us

All the best.

Why dont you check with Farhan (Username - Sideways) for the mods for some contacts. He has an awesome modded Lancer. Most mods are performance oriented, I guess. You can also try Electra, Kamlesh in Kottivakkam.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mail4ajo (Post 336513)
Why dont you check with Farhan (Username - Sideways) for the mods for some contacts. He has an awesome modded Lancer. Most mods are performance oriented, I guess. You can also try Electra, Kamlesh in Kottivakkam.

I did my palio performance mods at Elektra. You can contact Kurpish, the main tuner there now. His number is 09884049268. They are really good at performance mods.

I saw farhans lancer there. Wouldnt comment much on the exterior and interior mods, but performance wise... Just Hats off to thses guyz...

They had done some extensive bodywork on a black diesel lancer. Looked good. Carbon fibre bonnet, Fibreglass widebody mudguards, fibreglass fenders...

Need help, any one know in chennai who can make a transparent hood for my corolla so that I can put neons inside

Quote:

Originally Posted by fb1 (Post 336987)
Need help, any one know in chennai who can make a transparent hood for my corolla so that I can put neons inside

Elektra had done it for a Civic... They put a diamond shaped cut just above the engine and placed transparent plastic of some sort to cover the hole...

Thanks Aditya.. will check that BMW angel eyes in MAdan's shop..

do post the pics of your ride if you get the mods done buddy.!

cheers
faithless

Hi all,

Yep! I have seen the angel eyes at JD's shop, men_in_jean, if you are going there then ask for Naveen, he can help you with anything.

Now can anyone help me with the contact details of people who sell smoke finish headlight and taillight cover here in Chennai?

The day before I came across a blue Swift with Rally style rims and smoked out tail-light covers. It looked neat.

Sure faithless, Since I am out of country I hope I will doing all the modifications end of january except the interior coloring.

Couldn't find anyone to change the interior coloring. Any help on this friends?

Hi Harmon, If you are able to find a place for the smoke finish lights, let me know dude.

MJ
--
Heat is ON!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by harmon_bro (Post 349619)
Now can anyone help me with the contact details of people who sell smoke finish headlight and taillight cover here in Chennai?

harmon_bro,

Visit This Thread.

Hope this helps.