Team-BHP - Pics of weird & wacky mod jobs in India!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Pics of weird & wacky mod jobs in India! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/1954-pics-weird-wacky-mod-jobs-india-1174.html)

That Ford does look good. Wacky perhaps but not weird at all in my opinion. Some better alloys would have helped.

Quote:

Originally Posted by deathwalkr (Post 3787353)
That Ford does look good. Wacky perhaps but not weird at all in my opinion. Some better alloys would have helped.

Are you sure about what you said? Okay, it doesn't make one's eyes bleed, but it looks pretty wacky alright. One thing, somehow, you just can't ignore it or unsee it even if you wish to. So, maybe the purpose of that modification is thereby served!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mukul32 (Post 3787418)
Are you sure about what you said? Okay, it doesn't make one's eyes bleed, but it looks pretty wacky alright. One thing, somehow, you just can't ignore it or unsee it even if you wish to. So, maybe the purpose of that modification is thereby served!

er i did say it looked wacky. and i mentioned that it was just my opinion. why so serious? :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by mukul32 (Post 3786925)
When you see it.... Have a careful look at it.. (Sorry if is a repost, didn't see it as far as I saw the thread.)

It's a Photoshop work guys, saw the real photo somewhere else.

In case anyone is wondering on how to go about ruining a perfectly good looking car, well.. here's a 101!

Name:  ForumRunner_20150901_110415.png
Views: 5412
Size:  344.0 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20150901_110424.png
Views: 5379
Size:  420.8 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20150901_110433.png
Views: 5382
Size:  429.7 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20150901_110446.png
Views: 5354
Size:  444.4 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20150901_110459.png
Views: 5357
Size:  434.7 KB

( pics received over WhatsApp )

Quote:

When you see it.... Have a careful look at it.. (Sorry if is a repost, didn't see it as far as I saw the thread.)

Definitely looks like a photoshop to me. If you pay attention to the headlamps, you will notice the fake bulge over the right head lamp, while the left headlamp does not have this!

Quote:

Originally Posted by schakravarthy (Post 3791946)
In case anyone is wondering on how to go about ruining a perfectly good looking car, well.. here's a 101!

That made my eyes water. On second thought maybe he bought the linea because it was the perfect candidate for this catastrophy. lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by schakravarthy (Post 3791946)

Tata and fiat giving it another go, perhaps?

Quote:

Originally Posted by aravind.anand (Post 3791981)
Definitely looks like a photoshop to me. If you pay attention to the headlamps, you will notice the fake bulge over the right head lamp, while the left headlamp does not have this!

Well spotted, @Aravind! The right headlamp does wrap onto the front fender, while the left one seems to end rather abruptly. Wonder how I never got a glimpse of it despite sung the picture a few times now.. But it still does seem a pretty good photoshopping attempt. Maybe that's the only way a Ford Ka can relate itself to a Veyron!!

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by aravind.anand (Post 3791981)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mukul32 (Post 3792197)
Well spotted, @Aravind! The right headlamp does wrap onto the front fender, while the left one seems to end rather abruptly. Wonder how I never got a glimpse of it despite sung the picture a few times now.. But it still does seem a pretty good photoshopping attempt. Maybe that's the only way a Ford Ka can relate itself to a Veyron!!

Pics of weird & wacky mod jobs in India!-imageuploadedbyteambhp1441101925.849565.jpg
There you go.. With the donor car Ford Ka. Some one just tried to photoshop it into a Bugatti Ka!

"In this rainy weather, I need some extra cloth's drying space"
For other mods, I am at loss of words.
Pics of weird & wacky mod jobs in India!-indica_sd1.jpg
Pics of weird & wacky mod jobs in India!-indica_b_sd.jpg

"Palio headlights & Matiz Body, I am a mix of commotions"
Pics of weird & wacky mod jobs in India!-matiz2.jpg
Pics of weird & wacky mod jobs in India!-matiz4.jpg

Regards-Sonu

Quote:

Originally Posted by ariesonu (Post 3793936)

"Punto headlights & Matiz Body, I am a mix of commotions"

I'm sure you meant to say, "Palio headlights". :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ariesonu (Post 3793936)
"In this rainy weather, I need some extra cloth's drying space"
For other mods, I am at loss of words.
Attachment 1410153
Attachment 1410154

"Palio headlights & Matiz Body, I am a mix of commotions"
Attachment 1410155
Attachment 1410156

Regards-Sonu

on the Indica - except for the weird hood and the clothes hangar, the mod is pretty good.

on the Spark - except for the clothes hangar, rest looks nice. the tail lights are of a Getz; very well put together.

Pics of weird & wacky mod jobs in India!-imageuploadedbyteambhp1441354559.851329.jpg
Didn't know NYPD has jurisdiction till namma Bengaluru 😁

Pics of weird & wacky mod jobs in India!-imageuploadedbyteambhp1441354620.146097.jpg
Policia Civil (Brazilian Police?!?!)😳

Pics of weird & wacky mod jobs in India!-imageuploadedbyteambhp1441354675.178895.jpg
Unemployed NYPD in Bengaluru 😁

Spotted in Jayanagar 9th block.

Sent from my iPhone using Team-BHP

1) An 800 with a rear-mounted spare tyre for "off-roading" emergencies.

2) This doesn't qualify as a mod job per se. The Wagon R guy thinks he looks cool having a Nazi Swastika sticker on his car. Who am I to judge? Different strokes for different folks. Or maybe he just likes German engineering.

OT Fun fact: the VW Beetle was actually Hilter's vision of the people's car.