Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th June 2006, 17:38   #226
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by paharino1
Dude...If u look at the Latest JD Power Rankings/ Car Reviews in the US...Hyundai is right up there with the best of Japanese Car Companies. Its image is changing fast, they are spending money on building the right products ( New Sonata) & sales are increasing..

Next 5-10 yrs, i can bet they will be right up there in the Top 3.

About Ford - its all going to be looking down the drain...in the next couple of years.. So maybe 5 yrs later if someone reads your post, he would be thinking of BANNING you for bad taste !
this is your car isn't it???? JUST KIDDING....

Don't get me wrong mate...i am assuming you own/owned a Hyundai...

there is a reason why this car is here...because of someone @#@#%%# decided to go ahead and make his IKON look like a SONATA...

And just because US's JD power ranked some HYUNDAI higher than a FORD does not mean they would be up in the TOP 3.

and i would still propose banning anyone who is $#@# to do this to their car... NO HARD FEELINGS!!

Last edited by R32_GTR : 28th June 2006 at 17:44.
Old 29th June 2006, 17:00   #227
SRK
Senior - BHPian

I saw that orange ikon sometime back.
Though it is not that appealing to the eye,it could be better.
The sides look nice with the overall design.

I think we should not call them "BAD" cars but "Wierd",because someone has put an effort to make his dream come true but couldnt make of a top quality due to lack of experience or money and it hurts when someone says your creation is not worth spitting on.
Thats what I think.
In coming time we will have Wierd looking cars around us but with a great quality of work done.

Last edited by SRK : 29th June 2006 at 17:02.
Old 29th June 2006, 19:02   #228
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aZa
A Cielo i saw near my house.

cheers
I think the owner must be an AIADMK party functionary....he must have wanted his party symbol (2 leaves) to feature somewhere in his car

Cheers,

J
Old 29th June 2006, 19:42   #229
Senior - BHPian

okie i dont have the pic but there is thread for that car KIT HUMMY
its a Piece of S**t i can say and that guy has writtem hummy on it,
that car looks like a mobile ATM van or a Newz channels cab, he has screwd the scorpio (may be scorpio) badly. i will try to get the pics if i can.
Old 30th June 2006, 01:00   #230
Senior - BHPian

I was just browsing on tv when i saw a really ugly modded car on star plus, it was a red convertible with sonata headlights and a merc grill and a locally made gt wing at the back!! I think it was an old toyota or something. Anyone else came across it?
Old 30th June 2006, 01:41   #231

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

in the pic with the orange ikon/sonata ,there is a fiat palio with a huge bull bar.what size "bull" is it wrestling.seems like u guys overlooked that.
and the orange colour reminds me of the toyota supra's colour in the fast & the furious.
guys arent you afraid,the f&f and the 2f2f caused all of these ppl to go for such crappy mods.im scared what the fast & the furious:tokyo drift will lead to.i hope taxi drivers dont end up watchin this movie.before u know it indicas/sumos/qualis will be drifting on our streets
Old 30th June 2006, 01:58   #232
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by paharino1
Dude...If u look at the Latest JD Power Rankings/ Car Reviews in the US...Hyundai is right up there with the best of Japanese Car Companies. Its image is changing fast, they are spending money on building the right products ( New Sonata) & sales are increasing..
New Sonata? there is nothing original about it... its back is a copy of now old Accord and front is a bad copy attempt of acura TL! it sells here in US cause its concidered a cheap car for the masses.
Old 30th June 2006, 02:08   #233
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by R32_GTR
I have seen people wanting to upgrade from a FORD to a FERRARI...

But from a FORD to a HYUNDAI (Sonata).....the person must be a KOREAN or with really bad taste in cars....Well there can be a million other dumb reasons..(guess the guy wants a sonata but lacks the moolah)

wonder if any of these guys are current TBHp members?????

if yes, then they should be BANNED for bad taste.... (anyone to second me on that?)
Wake up dude....i can smell pure arrogance here..... dont enclose urself in a nutshell .... hyundai did made a scrappy start...but the way they have made up in the last few years have definately silenced many hard critics....i gues v have had this discussion earlier too...so lets not get into it....

and yes brother i do own a hyundai accent CRDi n have not 1 day cursed myself for buying it....
Old 30th June 2006, 12:41   #234
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit_sound
Wake up dude....i can smell pure arrogance here..... dont enclose urself in a nutshell .... hyundai did made a scrappy start...but the way they have made up in the last few years have definately silenced many hard critics....i gues v have had this discussion earlier too...so lets not get into it....

and yes brother i do own a hyundai accent CRDi n have not 1 day cursed myself for buying it....
Wake up??? Arrogance???? go for a drive mate...might calm you down!!

You wanna talk sense...open up another topic where SERIOUS STUFF LIKE THIS can be discussed....there is a reason this Hyundai lookalike IKON is here and being discussed.

Honestly, if you think me not liking a Hyundai or some MORON trying to make a FORD look like a HYUNDAI is arrogant......look up the word "arrogance"....You might wanna reconsider about what you have to say.....

In addition to this...Given a choice between a Hyundai and any other big car maker...don't be surprised or go on to calling them arrogant for doing the right thing...

If you still feel i am being arrogant....i can't help it...Deal with it!!!!

Last edited by R32_GTR : 30th June 2006 at 12:45.
Old 30th June 2006, 19:44   #235
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by R32_GTR
Wake up??? Arrogance???? go for a drive mate...might calm you down!!

You wanna talk sense...open up another topic where SERIOUS STUFF LIKE THIS can be discussed....there is a reason this Hyundai lookalike IKON is here and being discussed.

Honestly, if you think me not liking a Hyundai or some MORON trying to make a FORD look like a HYUNDAI is arrogant......look up the word "arrogance"....You might wanna reconsider about what you have to say.....

In addition to this...Given a choice between a Hyundai and any other big car maker...don't be surprised or go on to calling them arrogant for doing the right thing...

If you still feel i am being arrogant....i can't help it...Deal with it!!!!
Browse through this forum... there already has been a discussion about this topic... and u yourself will see wat people around do think of Hyundai, now.

if a person gets quality at an affordable price then what the hell is wrong with it !!!! Either u are living in the 19th century or havent driven the newest breed of hyundai cars.... im no representatie of hyundai when i say so...but if someone has improved and made an effort in bringing one of the best technologies around the market at a VERY competetive price...i guess they do deserve a pat on their bak rather than cribbing bout wat they have done wrong....

and for God sake dont tell me wat Arrongance means.... see the overall market.... see the trend and the way tht hyundai picked up recently... think bout it ... its not u who decides what products work n what not... the sales figure does the needful....

sorry to be off topic mods...but the comments asked for it
Old 30th June 2006, 23:23   #236
BHPian

i was in hyderabad today and this is what i came across ! lolz!!!

Last edited by 200mph : 30th June 2006 at 23:37.
Old 1st July 2006, 01:37   #237
BHPian

200MPH can you post proper link... in the small pic the car looks allrite to me man! What car is it?

Read this for info on posting pictures
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announ...-team-bhp.html
Old 1st July 2006, 05:04   #238
Senior - BHPian

Don't tell me that's an old school Maruti 800?!
Old 1st July 2006, 08:16   #239
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit_sound
Browse through this forum... there already has been a discussion about this topic... and u yourself will see wat people around do think of Hyundai, now.

if a person gets quality at an affordable price then what the hell is wrong with it !!!! Either u are living in the 19th century or havent driven the newest breed of hyundai cars.... im no representatie of hyundai when i say so...but if someone has improved and made an effort in bringing one of the best technologies around the market at a VERY competetive price...i guess they do deserve a pat on their bak rather than cribbing bout wat they have done wrong....

and for God sake dont tell me wat Arrongance means.... see the overall market.... see the trend and the way tht hyundai picked up recently... think bout it ... its not u who decides what products work n what not... the sales figure does the needful....

sorry to be off topic mods...but the comments asked for it
DO NOT EXPECT ME TO LIKE HYUNDAI's....

As a consumer, I DO GET TO DECIDE WHAT PRODUCTS WORK AND DON'T...

AND QUITE FRANKLY, I DO NOT SEE WHAT YOU ARE SO UPSET ABOUT!!!

I NEVER DEBATED THE CAPABILITIES OF HYUNDAI AS A CARMAKER!!!! EVER!!!

I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM...(hope it explains my reason for NOT READING past discussion about YOUR BELOVED HYUNDAI!!!!)
Old 1st July 2006, 10:37   #240
BHPian

here is the car again !

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks