Search this Thread
Old 12th December 2006, 21:51   #946
elf
BANNED

Stupid tasteless basted.
Old 12th December 2006, 23:06   #947
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Our TBHP wala BUSTED drives or shud i say DRIFTS around in a Black Sonata S20.
Old 12th December 2006, 23:30   #948
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aZa View Post
Saw this in GK

Apart from the mammoth GT wing the rear glass had "BUSTED" written on it... Also notice the black threads below the rear bumper
The big banner jbehind says it all..
Old 13th December 2006, 06:05   #949
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16v100bhp View Post
The big banner jbehind says it all..
Interesting you should mention that! That board or rather the shop by that name belongs to a very close friend's sister
Old 13th December 2006, 09:33   #950
Senior - BHPian

I dont see anytihng wrong with the accent. the spoiler may be a bit too much but it certainly does not belong in this thread.
Old 13th December 2006, 10:14   #951
Senior - BHPian

STOP PRESS !! - tribute to my Mom

A few of my good friends (non-TBhpians) know about this particular thread on T-Bhp, especially since they HAVE to stop and wait when I am clicking pictures in the middle of the road.

So, it is not uncommon for them to give me a call in the middle of day with a conversation that goes something like this -- " Dude dude dude, there is a white Skoda in front of me with Beemer decals, should I take a picture for you ?? "

But guess what, I had no idea that the bug would bite my Mom too. Yes, my Mom.

She calls me in office yesterday evening just to tell me about this car right in front of her in the Lajpat Nagar market - a car that would be perfect for my thread !!! But Mothers will still be Mothers therefore she had no idea how to operate the Camera on her Cell !!

Anyhow here's what I could gather - "brand new white WagonR with the stepney on the dickey, and the plastic sticker claiming it as a CRV !!! "

And to add to this, my Mom goes one step further to say - "the fool hasn't even removed the Exi sticker of original WagonR - but beta, wasn't it just Lxi and Vxi - what's this Exi? "

p.s. - to inderstand my Mom's general awareness - please note that she cannot even distinguish between NHC/ Civic/ Optra etc. Probably the only car's she recognises (can distinguish from others) is the WagonR, OHC, Accord, and CRV - apart from the standard Zens, 800 etc.
Old 13th December 2006, 10:43   #952
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manveet View Post
Why do people do this? Why?

This was a perfectly stock Baleno and in impeccable condition. Not a scratch on it's shiny black coat. Then why did he have to go ahead and do this?
He had to do this beacuse it a collab between Honda and Maruti Baleno called "Blonda"
Old 13th December 2006, 10:51   #953
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by manveet View Post
She calls me in office yesterday evening just to tell me about this car right in front of her in the Lajpat Nagar market - a car that would be perfect for my thread !!! But Mothers will still be Mothers therefore she had no idea how to operate the Camera on her Cell !!

Anyhow here's what I could gather - "brand new white WagonR with the stepney on the dickey, and the plastic sticker claiming it as a CRV !!! "

And to add to this, my Mom goes one step further to say - "the fool hasn't even removed the Exi sticker of original WagonR - but beta, wasn't it just Lxi and Vxi - what's this Exi? "

p.s. - to inderstand my Mom's general awareness - please note that she cannot even distinguish between NHC/ Civic/ Optra etc. Probably the only car's she recognises (can distinguish from others) is the WagonR, OHC, Accord, and CRV - apart from the standard Zens, 800 etc.

My mom has started learning all the cars coz i also go around after every car in town....
Old 13th December 2006, 14:30   #954
Senior - BHPian

look closely and ull find it wacky enough.!!

Old 13th December 2006, 18:23   #955
BHPian

wow .. need shades to look at that thing .. he could have atleast painted the skirts before driving it around .. wonder why its leaning forward so much !??!
Old 14th December 2006, 06:47   #956
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf View Post
Stupid tasteless basted.

Elf i do understand you are upset with the mod done, but what if he is a fellow BHPian ? just think how will he feel. And the word used by you says it all, This is a public forum buddy, if this is the way we express our disgust then i dont think we can keep team BHP clean for long. Please dont take it personally.

And here is my contribution for the day...

[img=http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/3337/1611060636zg0.th.jpg]

Last edited by pramodkumar : 14th December 2006 at 06:49.
Old 14th December 2006, 07:11   #957
Senior - BHPian

Crazy Decals...

Hmmmm what can i say he is after all he says he wont compromise.

Spooky....
Old 14th December 2006, 07:49   #958

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

@pramodkumar:i dont find the alto weird or whacky at all.ya its over the top but definitely not whacky.
@manveet:another one bites the dust(i mean your mom).i hope to see at the meet too.
Old 14th December 2006, 15:21   #959
Senior - BHPian

OK... you want wierd and wacky... i give you..... ddrrruuuuuuummmmrrrrrooooollllllll.........

The ???

Seen near todapur, thats somewhere near naraina, new delhi.
Old 14th December 2006, 15:27   #960
Senior - BHPian

Holy Crap This is the mother of all whacky mod jobs!!!!!!!! Though have to admit the execution looks quite clean & decent quality. Gunbir paaji is this YOUR future ride?????????????????????????

And I'm assuming this is based off the Estate platform or off an old MB platform?? Seems like an old 124 to me.

Last edited by iraghava : 14th December 2006 at 15:32.

Most Viewed