Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 24th September 2009, 18:53   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14000rpm View Post
hey, is your swift yellow in colour with "sportsmind" decals on the rear door? I've seen one with the above descrption and could co-relate it only to you.
No,mine is a grey swift with silver top and body skirts. Humm so someone else has copied my body decal . Humm...well I too will look out for him in town. Cheers mate.
Attached Thumbnails
Swift Sport Bumper-ph_6.jpg  

Old 24th September 2009, 23:07   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theEnd View Post
Spoke to Azad Designs in Delhi today and he's quoting 20K for the whole kit without paint, 25K painted. That includes the front and rear bumpers, side skirts and spoiler. Has anyone bought a kit from Azad? I want to verify the quality before confirming anything.

He claims that his kit is ABS, and has a proper plastic honeycomb grille and mounting points for the fog lights. I had also ordered a similar kit from Satya last year and was very surprised by the poor quality of the kit; very thin fibre, cheap and flimsy plastic mesh instead of a proper grille, no rear brake lights, no possibility of mounting front fog lights...
He has sold alot of kits in delhi, But yet again, the fit and finish is not as good as compared to the ABS one.

Proper honeycomb grille is not there he covers it up with Double mesh.
Old 25th September 2009, 09:15   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsmind View Post
No,mine is a grey swift with silver top and body skirts. Humm so someone else has copied my body decal . Humm...well I too will look out for him in town. Cheers mate.
Look out for this yellow 'sportsmind' car in kamanahalli mn road. I've seen this car there a lot of times.
Old 2nd October 2009, 03:33   #49
BHPian

any ideas on where to source this in Kerala??
Old 2nd October 2009, 11:23   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaKnight View Post
any ideas on where to source this in Kerala??
Kitup coimbatore is a better option, i got my front skirt and the rear skirts last month from him. Good clean neat job, again it is in fiber. Excellent packaging and fast delivery.You can check their site for the various models.
Old 2nd October 2009, 11:38   #51
BHPian

fellow TBhpian freakz has a swift sport kit on his car. i guess you can contact him for help. this is his thread:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...stage-1-a.html
Old 4th October 2009, 18:14   #52
Senior - BHPian

Hi guys,

Does anyone know where in Mumbai can i purchase the Swift GTi body kit of good quality? Ive also noticed that the rear bumper does not have a provision for the rear fog lamp but instead have two transparent lights (look like reverse lights) on either side. Is there any other rear sport bumper available with the provision for the rear fog lamp as i believe it looks pretty good.

Most Viewed