Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th December 2006, 14:45   #1
BHPian

swift free flow exahust..help me

Hey guys,
Help me to get a remus free flow exhaust for swift.If anyone knows please give me information about this.
Old 18th December 2006, 15:12   #2
Senior - BHPian

there is a separate thread about remus sports exhaust (also other threads on magnaflow as well as automech exhaust) ... search the forum... you will find it...

made easy - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...ust-swift.html

&

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...t-exhaust.html

Last edited by planet_rocker : 18th December 2006 at 15:15.
Old 18th December 2006, 16:18   #3
BHPian

thank you planet.let me have a look .
Old 18th December 2006, 22:34   #4
BHPian

methods automotive who're also the guys who bring in thule,carmax and K&N into India are the official importers for Remus too,just do a google for methods+bangalore
Old 19th December 2006, 02:37   #5
BANNED

Remus is very expensive unless bought in grey. Their sound is good but that can also be achieved by any good but cheaper exhausts too.

If You're very much interested in getting a remus, then get in touch with Emperor in Cochin. They're the distributor of all Methods' products. I've seen and driven a Swift with a remus muffler there.
Old 19th December 2006, 07:20   #6
BHPian

Speedzak hows the performance of the swift with remus? I got the price and details from emperor kochi. Thank you for the info.Is there any grey market here in kerala to get remus?
Old 19th December 2006, 20:04   #7
Senior - BHPian

Have been driven in one but it also had K&N cool air intake wala filter. The car rocks. Free Flow by Automech. Car owned by vikram_d .
Old 19th December 2006, 21:32   #8
Senior - BHPian

PM Vikram_D like JK said thats a nice baby to drive and listen to.
Old 19th December 2006, 22:19   #9
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
Have been driven in one but it also had K&N cool air intake wala filter. The car rocks. Free Flow by Automech. Car owned by vikram_d .
Does he have a Remus in it?? I thought it's just an automech free flow kit with automech muffler.
Old 20th December 2006, 07:21   #10
BHPian

Consider Magnaflow too... around the same price and also very good..
am running one on my esteem and the performace is very very good along with a very nice deep growl. Do also look around for a quality free flow before you buy the remus exhaust bro.. ull need a free flow with a really good header job and quality piping with a expansion chamber to get the most outta your remus or magnaflow or any other exhaust.
hope this helped.
Old 20th December 2006, 09:02   #11
BHPian

Can i fix combination of remus bolt on and magnaflow?Is it possible to do?Where can i get magnaflow from kerala?
Old 20th December 2006, 10:29   #12
BANNED

Why do you need 2 mufflers? Either a Remus or a Magnaflow.

You can get Magnaflow from Autopsyche, Delhi. It takes 3-4 days to reach here.

You should get a Free flow kit to extract the full benefit from the exhaust. Try Automech. For your Swift, a full stainless steel kit would be very good.
Old 20th December 2006, 21:20   #13
BHPian

hello again jerish ..umm bro i think you are a little confused... remus and magnaflow only make the exhaust can . They both will need a free flow to get the most out of them. You will have to get a free flow first .. Basically all the pipes right from the engine block to the rear of the car will have to be replaced with much wider manderel bent Mild Steele piping and then to that you can fit the magnaflow or remus exhaust can. You might wanna consider viper for the free flow.. he can have it sent over too.. some of the best quality manufacturing i have seen.The headers looked amazing at the auto expo.
Basically baba first decide wh you want to buy the free flow from and then take the Magnaflow or Remus to the person who is fitting the free flow. Also do mention to the person who is supplying the free flow that you will not need his exhaust can as you are purchasing the Remus or Magnaflow.
On a side note.. make sure you take the catalytic converter back from the person who does your install. You can sell it and recover some of the money you put in the free flow since the free flow will not require a catalytic converter.
jope this helped baba
boom

Last edited by Tool : 20th December 2006 at 21:23.
Old 20th December 2006, 21:31   #14
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool View Post
........On a side note.. make sure you take the catalytic converter back from the person who does your install. You can sell it and recover some of the money you put in the free flow since the free flow will not require a catalytic converter.
Does tht mean the smoke from ffe is pollution free??
Old 20th December 2006, 21:35   #15
BHPian

well i got mine checked after the free flow job and it still got its PUC ok.. so well atleast it under the norms.. the reasons for this can be better combustion, hence u burn burn fuel better resulting in lesser pollution.
hope that sorted your querry out

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks